where to buy in Portland, OR Metro area...

fendermallot

Depending what DvD, tires, submarine??

Try REI

http://www.rei.com/category/1/q/GPS

first off, huh?

REI had a great deal going on their oregon 300, $225. But I missed it at my local stores. one of our members actually reserved one for me at an REI in Chicago... but since I'm not currently an REI member, and I doubt they'd ship a clearance item across the US. I told him thanks.

Guess I'll find something on the internet. I was hoping for an oregon 300 or dakota 20. My wife might use it when I'm not around and I want it to be easy and user friendly. I don't want to give her classes on how to use it. Anyway, I might just have to wait to see if some of the internet prices come down a bit.

Thanks Splashy

Depending what DvD, tires, submarine??

Try REI

http://www.rei.com/category/1/q/GPS

first off, huh?

REI had a great deal going on their oregon 300, $225. But I missed it at my local stores. one of our members actually reserved one for me at an REI in Chicago... but since I'm not currently an REI member, and I doubt they'd ship a clearance item across the US. I told him thanks.

Guess I'll find something on the internet. I was hoping for an oregon 300 or dakota 20. My wife might use it when I'm not around and I want it to be easy and user friendly. I don't want to give her classes on how to use it. Anyway, I might just have to wait to see if some of the internet prices come down a bit.

Thanks Splashy

Give Fry's a call. It's a little bit of a drive but not too far to save ten bucks.

Also, there is a marine supply store in the Delta Park area. They might have GPS units.

Walmart won't have the Oregon (at least they didn't have the Colorado when I checked) but Target might. They had the Colorado when I was looking for one. And, it's worth a shot to call BiMart since the Oregon 300 is now in closeout mode.