Great little GC'ing Video

You want to see another geocaching video clip watch this:

It was done by briansnat, who is much too modest to tout his own video, but who is responsible for really adding immeasurably to the enjoyment of our hobby in Northern New Jersey, and who is always willing to help the new cacher or experienced cacher with an answer.

It was done by briansnat, who is much too modest to tout his own video, but who is responsible for really adding immeasurably to the enjoyment of our hobby in Northern New Jersey, and who is always willing to help the new cacher or experienced cacher with an answer.

nice video, with an EXCELLENT song!

nice video, with an EXCELLENT song!

Can anyone tell me who performs that catchy tune in the beginning of the video?

There's an Iphone app for that. :rolleyes:

Deane

AKA: DeRock & the Psychic Cacher - Grattan MI

Edit to add: "Mr. E's Beautiful Blues" by the Eels

Edit to add:

Remember Google is your friend!

Got it ... thanks. I searched the iTunes store and google, but I thought the title of the song would be "A Beautiful Day." That's why I couldn't find it. Thanks again. :huh:

There's an Iphone app for that. <_<

Deane

AKA: DeRock & the Psychic Cacher - Grattan MI

Edit to add: "Mr. E's Beautiful Blues" by the Eels

Edit to add:

Remember Google is your friend!

Got it ... thanks. I searched the iTunes store and google, but I thought the title of the song would be "A Beautiful Day." That's why I couldn't find it. Thanks again. :unsure:

Anyone else remember a band called "It's a Beautiful Day"? I saw them play at my high school.

http://watch.thirteen.org/video/1405588130/

The GC segment starts at the 20 minute mark.

I think we may all have friends who just dont get "it" when it comes to our game.

This video may help I think.

I had been talking about GC'ing for well over a year when my wife caught that episode on PBS. She immediately ran up to me and said, "we could totally do that as a family!" Better late that never I guess.

hmm should I log the coin?

hmm should I log the coin?

Discover it - at least it proves that one shouldn't make tracking numbers public.

GermanSailor

I'd say this circumstance is different. You saw the coin not just the number posted somewhere. I discovered it in a video so I'm going to log it as such. <_<