Oregon 300 closeout: $225

ClubMCR

I was at REI yesterday, and saw they had the Oregon 300 on closeout for only $225. This was the store in Fremont CA. I checked, and they still had 3 in stock. I don't know if other stores may also have it on clearance or not.

Figures - I bought mine less than 3 months ago, and from the same store too. It was for $25 more, but I'd say it's worth the $10 / month :unsure:

and now that my bonus check came in unexpectedly early, all the REI's in my area are out of stock =P

Ask your local REI store to check with other stores for inventory. If your local store can find it at another REI store they can have it shipped directly to you. You will have to pay the shipping charges, but you will get the close out price.

OldA'sFan

I was at REI yesterday, and saw they had the Oregon 300 on closeout for only $225. This was the store in Fremont CA. I checked, and they still had 3 in stock. I don't know if other stores may also have it on clearance or not.

Got my Oregon 300 today at Eastern mountain sports $199 on clearence :(