Censorship ?

Matrix

I started a thread yesterday " I AM NOT AMUSED "

But when I try to access it i get

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

Strange that seeing as I was being critical of "The Management"

Matrix,

If you had watched the way your thread developed through this afternoon I think you would have seen it wandering off topic from your original teddy-out-of-pram rant.

(I'm glad it got removed - IMO it was just getting silly.)

P.S. If you wish to voice a complaint in the future could you be more specific about what you're complaining about so that those responding to it can understand exactly what you're on about?

MrsB :)

Matrix,

If you had watched the way your thread developed through this afternoon I think you would have seen it wandering off topic from your original teddy-out-of-pram rant.

(I'm glad it got removed - IMO it was just getting silly.)

P.S. If you wish to voice a complaint in the future could you be more specific about what you're complaining about so that those responding to it can understand exactly what you're on about?

MrsB :)

The thread developed in to a reasonable debate about how some people take it up on themselves to be a Cache policeman, and how they are infringing people privacy by abusing 3rd party data without the permission of identifiable individuals, in contradiction to Data Protection Act 1998.

Edited by Moote

proof as if proof was needed .

proof.jpg

No doubt there will be a valid reason why it was deleted and nothing to do with my complaint.

I've replace the topic. The discussion was over. It wasn't censorship, it was a train wreck that needed to be put out of its misery. Groundspeak did that.

I replaced the topic. The discussion was over. I am going to close this topic too.

Nothing to see here... move along.