Cant find MY FINDS PQ

catolee

OK, I have spent two hours with cache stats and I need to generate a file of my finds. I get it. I go to pocket queries (I am a premium member) and try and build a query checking the boxs "I have found" and i get nothing. I have read the forums till my eyes ache and you all talk about a my finds button? I must be blind. Can someone PLEASE help me find this?

It is usable only once every 7 days. If you have ran one recently, it will not allow you to attempt another (even if it was only accidentally activated).

That's the only reason I could guess why it is greyed and not usable.

EDIT: Wow, two responses the same at almost the same time, eh? I should learn to peck the keyboard faster.

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee

OK, I have spent two hours with cache stats and I need to generate a file of my finds. I get it. I go to pocket queries (I am a premium member) and try and build a query checking the boxs "I have found" and i get nothing. I have read the forums till my eyes ache and you all talk about a my finds button? I must be blind. Can someone PLEASE help me find this?

This method works as well without the 7 day cooling period. The proper method is to click on the my finds button below the PQs. This works just once a week.

However, it's a normal PQ. You have to enter a centre point and it won't return more than 500 found caches. Also there is a maximum distance. Your method is pretty good if you want an update for your found caches after an efficient ;) weekend. Just enter the centre point and get a PQ with the found caches. Now you can update your GSAK database with those caches.

GermanSailor