Personalised rubber stamp

More questions for my fellow cachers to help me out with please ;)

I'm thinking of having a stamp made for logging my finds and wondered if you good people could recommend a good place to buy from.

I would like to submit my own design so also wonder if anyone can give me an idea of how much it's likely to cost too.

Any links to websites or examples of personal stamps that you guys already have would be much appreciated

Cheers gang

Mark

Thanks for that but don't think they do personalised logo's.

I just realised that I also asked for you guys to send me web links but guess I could get told off for encouraging advertising so if you can help me out can you drop me a PM instead please. ;)

Sorry edited to say yes, I see they do provide the personalised logos

Edited by The Mighty Shark

If you were thinking along the lines of the Rubberstampz ones, its worth checking places like Vistaprint - got a voucher for one from there for 99p recently, and they usually have offers on.

Noooooooooo step AWAY from the Vista Print ones.... we've had cachers who've had money taken from their accounts after promising to "only charge for the P&P" etc.... it's a bit of a sore point on here!

If you were thinking along the lines of the Rubberstampz ones, its worth checking places like Vistaprint - got a voucher for one from there for 99p recently, and they usually have offers on.

Noooooooooo step AWAY from the Vista Print ones.... we've had cachers who've had money taken from their accounts after promising to "only charge for the P&P" etc.... it's a bit of a sore point on here!

Vista Print are absolutely fine if you read the small print properly.

At the checkout they will try and get you to buy a subscription deal, but if you are sensible and read the page properly (like anyone internet shopping should be doing) then you simply have to uncheck the box to remove this and then you just get the stamp.

I got a stamp for free by keeping an eye open for deals on the Vista Print website. It's a very handy little stamp to have and easy to use as it's self inking.

I also have a rubberstampz one that i bought a few years ago. It was very good but it was a little bulky. Haven't used it for a long time though as I have changed my avatar.

Fushamagic had a fair point about the damage ink can do - you just have to look at Eclectic Penguin's thread on the Carreg Cennen Cache to see what damage my stamp did to a soggy log book!

Fushamagic had a fair point about the damage ink can do - you just have to look at Eclectic Penguin's thread on the Carreg Cennen Cache to see what damage my stamp did to a soggy log book!

Also, I don't think they should not be used in micro logs as they take up too much space. I did one at the weekend where signatures were neatly written on the first six lines, then there was a great big stamp which took up the next ten! A bit selfish in my opinion.