URWIGO builder

yourself

Hi everyone,

I would like to create in each of my zone, a "storage" where the player can take/leave objects, what is the best way to do it? create the storage in each zone as a "character" and have the player interact with that "character"?

Any other ideas?

Thank you abd keep those Wherigo coming I like it a lot!

Andouille

Help! I went to run Urwigo today for a cartridge I'm developing and it asked me to update, which I did. Now, whenever I test a cartridge in the emulator I get an emulator crash when I enter the second zone saying "Lua Error /urwigo-src-[guid].lua:1893: attempt to call field 'GlobalZoneEnter' (a nil value)"

I don't have anything in any global zone events. I double checked and they all say 'unhandled' and are empty. I added a single line, a Comment, in the Global On Enter event, and that worked, but then I tested again and got an error Exiting the second zone with the same GlobalZoneExit error.

I tried to reinstall the old version, but being a .NET app, I can only get the most recent. Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks,

George

I would like to create in each of my zone, a "storage" where the player can take/leave objects, what is the best way to do it? create the storage in each zone as a "character" and have the player interact with that "character"?

Any other ideas?

Andouille,

Are you trying to have one overall storage, or one different one in each zone? If it's the same storage, make it a character that will take items and move from zone to zone when the player enters each zone. If it is one per zone, just create a bin character for each zone and store it there. You could get complicated and write a function that stores an array of what is where, but it might not play on all players.

George

Hi,

I have the same problem after updating urwigo today? It crashes at my first point in the emulator...this wasn't a problem yesterday and in the field!

Is there a way to get back the earlier version of urwigo?

Any other ideas?

Andouille,

Are you trying to have one overall storage, or one different one in each zone? If it's the same storage, make it a character that will take items and move from zone to zone when the player enters each zone. If it is one per zone, just create a bin character for each zone and store it there. You could get complicated and write a function that stores an array of what is where, but it might not play on all players.

George

Edited by Silly Walker

Hi,

Thanks for the quick fix!

It works again!

Hi,

I have the same problem after updating urwigo today? It crashes at my first point in the emulator...this wasn't a problem yesterday and in the field!

Any other ideas?

Andouille,

George

Hi,

Thanks for the quick fix!

It works again!

Hi,

Any other ideas?

Andouille,

George

Hi,

I wanted one storage for each zone, what I finally did is I created an item called storage1, 2, 3... and using actions in the zones, I was exchanging stuff from the player to/from the player as per the player request in the actions! :)

Thank you for your help,

Andouille

Help! I went to run Urwigo today for a cartridge I'm developing and it asked me to update, which I did. Now, whenever I test a cartridge in the emulator I get an emulator crash when I enter the second zone saying "Lua Error /urwigo-src-[guid].lua:1893: attempt to call field 'GlobalZoneEnter' (a nil value)"

I don't have anything in any global zone events. I double checked and they all say 'unhandled' and are empty. I added a single line, a Comment, in the Global On Enter event, and that worked, but then I tested again and got an error Exiting the second zone with the same GlobalZoneExit error.

Thanks for pushing out a fix, I'm no longer getting an error entering or leaving zones. Another thing I have noticed though, is that the individual close button for tabs is gone. You can right-click and close, it just takes an extra click. There's a Close All But This Tab option, but every time I use it, it closes all open tabs and doesn't leave any open.

That said I *love* Urwigo. I have even imported a cartridge I developed on another platform that was giving problems to iPhone users and re-wrote all the problem sections in Urwigo. Thanks for an awesome Wherigo development tool!

George

PLEASE IGNORE, see next post

Hi all,

I need some help regarding timers:

In my cartridge people must reach one zone within a given time limit. For this I implemented a timer which is started on leaving the start zone, stopped on entering the target zone and expiring otherwise, which means people have failed to solve the task. However, they should get a second change. Therefore I want to send them to the start again and try the same task again.

For resetting in Urwigo I set mytimer.remaining to mytimer.duration (hope these are the correct English expressions for "Verbleibend" and "Dauer" in German) and again start the timer when the person leaves the start zone. But with no impact: The timer does not run a second time.

Am I missing anything to reset the timer and make it work a second time?

Ciao,

grusiggel

Edited by grusiggel

Hi all,

I need some help regarding timers:

In my cartridge people must reach one zone within a given time limit. For this I implemented a timer which is started on leaving the start zone, stopped on entering the target zone and expiring otherwise, which means people have failed to solve the task. However, they should get a second change. Therefore I want to send them to the start again and try the same task again.

For resetting in Urwigo I set mytimer.remaining to mytimer.duration (hope these are the correct English expressions for "Verbleibend" and "Dauer" in German) and again start the timer when the person leaves the start zone. But with no impact: The timer does not run a second time.

Am I missing anything to reset the timer and make it work a second time?

Ciao,

grusiggel

Sorry for the confusion, I found the mistake in my code. Months ago I had (at that time intentionally) set duration of the timer to zero at some point well hidden at another place in the code. Now given the requirement to be able to restart the timer that does not make sense anymore.

Hi all,

a question on "minutes of day" in Urwigo, however it may be more player related than Urwigo builder related:

I'm using "minutes of day" to create some pseudo random number (pseudo random, because I want an unpredictable decision at some point, but if multiple people are playing the Wherigo together in a group on different devices, they shall get the same decision to run the same story on each player.

However, the value seems to depend heavily on the player. Looks like Garmin is taking the local time including daylight saving time whereas WhereYouGo takes Greenwhich time without paying attention to daylight saving time (at least it is 120 minutes behind), although the phone itself displays the correct time. Anyone here who knows the backgrounds of those date/time values in Urwigo?

Ciao,

grusiggel

I've begun to experiment with Wherigo using urwigo and have the following question...

Say I have 4 zones and four items.

Each item starts in a zone and needs to be put into the correct zone before further steps can be taken.

Obviously each item will have very similar code so I was wondering if it's possible to do this with Functions and variables rather than having to create 3 (or possibly more) commands for each item, each with very similar code that only really differs in the name of the object. I'm thinking of something like a 'this' object to reference the item.

Is there any way to do this?

Curerrently I have:

Red Box - starts in Blue zone. Has commands Take, Examine and Drop.

Drop is the most complex and has code like:

If Compare(Current Zone = Red Zone) Move(Red Box to Red Zone) {and similar for the other zones}

Set(Red Box.Drop.Enabled=False)

Set(Red Box.Take.Enabled=True)

Show Screen(Main Screen)

This is likely to have more code added and I want to make extensibility easier and the code more maintainable.

Also, the first step of the Red Box Drop command is to put the Red Box into the zone in which the user is currently standing. Is there a neater way to do this using Current Zone? I've had a look online but found no solution so had to code in a fairly long-winded manner.

Any suggestions?

Also, is there any way to reset a cartridge to it's initial state?

And, is there a way to change the order of commands once they've been created?

Thanks

Duncan

Edited by duncanhoyle

And here comes another question... Does anyone know convenient way of creating a string table ?

You have to do it in LUA code:

myStrings = {"Hello World", "Here comes the sun", "How do you do?", "and so on" }

In your Message box you select "User Expression" from the list and enter myStrings[1] for "Hello World"

After quite some time, I'm back to my cartridge...

For now, writing the strings in Lua code worked fine, but wouldn't this be an interesting feature to have ? I mean, have an editable string table that is transposed when compiled into code by urwigo ? B)

Besides that, I would like to report two user interface annoying things :

1. there is no "close" button for the main tabbed group; when you get a lot of windows open, one needs way to many clicks to right-click the tab, then choose "close", then select another, etc.

2. you need two clicks now to set focus to the right input on the right-side properties panel; for instance, you have a Lua user expression box; you select it, the properties show the Lua editor; but if you click inside the editor, the first click focuses the panel, then the second focuses the editor, and the caret appears. Apparently this happens for any input, not just the code editor.

I'm not sure those problems existed before, but I did not notice them until the last update.

Otherwise, if it needs to be said again, this is a great tool :wub:

Edited by sharkx
I'm interested in creating new cartridge in Polish.

Will you improve upon version Urwigo builder? I want to write dialogues with Polish letters and enrich the graphics.

I will be grateful if You do sth with that problem because the Urwigo Builder has many fans :-)

Otherwise, Earwigo has a Polish user interface and can generate correct Polish (UTF-8) characters, on all platforms apart from Garmin.

Ok, I'll check if I can write sth with Polish letters. But I have second question: Will You improve upon version in terms of graphics?

I think maybe you didn't understand my reply, which was about Earwigo (not Urwigo).

I'm not sure what you mean by "improved graphics". Do you mean the builder (Urwigo) graphics or what the player sees at runtime? (Either way, I'm not the right person to ask!)

Hi there,

i´ve got constantly errors trying to install urwigo. :( My old installation was lost and i tried to set up a new one. The installer allway craches...

Here´s the log:

INFO ZUR PLATTFORMVERSION

Windows : 5.1.2600.196608 (Win32NT)

Common Language Runtime : 2.0.50727.3053

System.Deployment.dll : 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)

mscorwks.dll : 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)

dfdll.dll : 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)

dfshim.dll : 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)

QUELLEN

Bereitstellungs-URL : http://apps.yourself.cz/Urwigo/Urwigo.application

FEHLERZUSAMMENFASSUNG

Es folgt eine Zusammenfassung der Fehler. Details zu diesen Fehlern werden später im Protokoll aufgelistet.

* Die Aktivierung von http://apps.yourself.cz/Urwigo/Urwigo.application führte zu einer Ausnahme. Folgende Fehlermeldungen wurden entdeckt:

+ Die referenzierte Assemblierung ist nicht auf dem Computer installiert. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x800736B3)

FEHLERZUSAMMENFASSUNG FÜR DIE SPEICHERTRANSAKTION DER KOMPONENTE

Es wurde kein Transaktionsfehler festgestellt.

WARNUNGEN

Während dieses Vorgangs gab es keine Warnungen.

FORTSCHRITTSSTATUS DES VORGANGS

* [17.07.2012 15:33:57] : Die Aktivierung von http://apps.yourself.cz/Urwigo/Urwigo.application wurde gestartet.

FEHLERDETAILS

Folgende Fehler wurden bei diesem Vorgang entdeckt.

* [17.07.2012 15:33:57] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException

- Die referenzierte Assemblierung ist nicht auf dem Computer installiert. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x800736B3)

- Quelle: System.Deployment

- Stapelüberwachung:

bei System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IStore.GetAssemblyInformation(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionIdentity DefinitionIdentity, Guid& riid)

bei System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.Store.GetAssemblyManifest(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionIdentity DefinitionIdentity)

bei System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetAssemblyManifest(DefinitionIdentity asmId)

bei System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(DefinitionIdentity subId)

bei System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(SubscriptionState subState)

bei System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionState.Validate()

bei System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionState.get_IsInstalled()

bei System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.CheckAndReferenceApplication(SubscriptionState subState, DefinitionAppId appId, Int64 transactionId)

bei System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirectBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)

bei System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)

bei System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)

bei System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

DETAILS ZUR SPEICHERTRANSAKTION DER KOMPONENTE

Es sind keine Transaktionsinformationen verfügbar.

Any suggestions? I need to maintain one off my wherigos so help would be appreciated.

I tried to find an email adress for support on the urwigo website... but i couldn´t find any. Any Hints?

Best Regards

FA&FA

(sorry for my bad english, i´m not a native speaker)

Hi, I have started to play with urwigo and I test some simple situations I would like to use in my cartridge.

I have a problem with function "Distance to a zone" when used as a condition in an if/else branch. If I use the option "inside", "in proximity" or "in distance", the condition will never pass.

How can this be used? It does not work as direct condition function nor as the inner function together with compare.

post-3042385-1291155172.png post-3042385-1291155322.png

I ran into this problem and was able to get around it by introducing a new variable and using that in the conditional if/then instead of trying to use the distance function directly. The variable is named something like "ZoneXDistance," where X is the name of the zone in question, and the variable is a value. Right before the if/else branch I use Set to make ZoneXDistance = Distance(ZoneX) and then use ZoneXDistance in the conditional. So it might look something like:

ZoneXDistance = Distance(ZoneX)

If ZoneXDistance < 70 ... else ...

Hopefully this will be helpful to others who runs into this problem. I'm not sure why the function doesn't work in the conditional directly. Maybe it's a lua thing? Maybe the Distance function is treated like a boolean, even though it seems like it can be a boolean or a real? Not a programmer.

Is there an easy way.... within URWIGO to say have multiples zones and get a system to select 3 at random and activate only these 3? I am sure I can use random decision 3 times, but I may end up with 3 times the same zone activated! Any other way... I am not a programmer so I am not going to be able to do LUA!

thanks,

Yanick

Is there an easy way.... within URWIGO to say have multiples zones and get a system to select 3 at random and activate only these 3? I am sure I can use random decision 3 times, but I may end up with 3 times the same zone activated! Any other way... I am not a programmer so I am not going to be able to do LUA!

thanks,

Yanick

Finally I found a good way, I created a function to take random decision for activating my zones, I included a safety that call back the function if the zone is already activated plus a counter that stops the function when I reach the proper number of zone activated. works good! :)

Hi,

I was using Urwigo to build a cartridge and No Maps are showing up. They have worked before and one day when I turned it on there were just no more maps. I hit "edit zone in maps" and it just showed options and a gray screen where the maps used to show up.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

when adding a input and using choices, none of the choices show up when I run it. what am I doing wrong. tnx KB

Does it never work or only in these cartridge ?

Better you show us how you create an input. Post a small urwigo file with an input, i.e "what kind of color has a sunflower ?" then the choice blue-green-yellow. Then we'll find outs whats wrong with it.

Hi,

I was using Urwigo to build a cartridge and No Maps are showing up. They have worked before and one day when I turned it on there were just no more maps. I hit "edit zone in maps" and it just showed options and a gray screen where the maps used to show up.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Maybe your firewall (its not allowed for urwigo to access to the internet), turn it off for a few seconds, to check.

In my case i have to create a rule in the firewall for the application "C:\Users\jonny\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\A1ECLB9B.DPH\H3CPYRJB.X4R\urwi..tion_05d1297f39f02515_0001.000c_3dd93d5035c5b17f\Urwigo.exe"

If i turn the rule off, i have the same as you, an empty map.

Hi,

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Maybe your firewall (its not allowed for urwigo to access to the internet), turn it off for a few seconds, to check.

In my case i have to create a rule in the firewall for the application "C:\Users\jonny\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\A1ECLB9B.DPH\H3CPYRJB.X4R\urwi..tion_05d1297f39f02515_0001.000c_3dd93d5035c5b17f\Urwigo.exe"

I've run into the same problem as the above poster: maps worked fine for weeks then suddenly stopped two days ago. Sometimes I get an error message - 'The Google Maps API server rejected your request. The "sensor" parameter specified in the request must be set to either "true" or "false".' - and sometimes I just get a blank map. I tried changing my firewall settings without any luck. The sudden onset makes me wonder if it's somehow related to an update (Java?).

Hi,

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I've run into the same problem as the above poster: maps worked fine for weeks then suddenly stopped two days ago. Sometimes I get an error message - 'The Google Maps API server rejected your request. The "sensor" parameter specified in the request must be set to either "true" or "false".' - and sometimes I just get a blank map. I tried changing my firewall settings without any luck. The sudden onset makes me wonder if it's somehow related to an update (Java?).

I have actually just fixed the problem. I made another account on my computer and then downloaded Urwigo on that account. The Maps show up and it works great!

I had this problem a long time ago with the maps try this

thread #204 I think

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=242148&view=findpost&p=4502420

Thanks for posting a tip. I removed and reinstalled Urwigo and it solved the problem. Weird. Besides an update of some kind causing the problem, the only other thing I can think of is I did create some zones and included them in arguments before I got around to giving them coordinates. I also manually changed some zone references instead of selecting them from the zones menu. So for example, when I needed to replace "iron1.active = true" with "iron2.active = true" I just copied the whole argument and manually changed the "1" to a "2." Maybe Urwigo didn't like one of those things? Who knows. Glad it's working again though.

Hello all!

I believe this may be my first time posting in the forums. (Don't be too rough on me!) Hope that I'm posting this in the best place for a response.

I'm attempting to create my first WIG cartridge using URWIGO and I'm extremely confused. I've managed to create all my zones with descriptions and media, and even some tasks, but I'm not grasping how to connect everything together. I don't understand the stacking of the code and commands. I've been playing around with some actions and testing their effects in the emulator, but it seems like I must be missing something basic. :(

After a player begins the cartridge, they'll see my initial description, but then what must be done to lead him from one zone to another? (For example, "Now head over to Zone X," whereupon entering the zone and answering a question/clicking a message will then activate the next zone and a message for that, etc.) I'm trying to do a relatively simple "tour guide" type of cartridge, although I'd like to throw in some question-and-answer segments, as well. I don't know how to set up the active/inactive functions correctly for everything and feel totally lost. The tutorial for URWIGO is inadequate and seems to assume a lot of previous knowledge or experience with creating these cartridges. I've also looked through much of the tutorial from Groundspeak, but that one seems to skip over a lot of things, too. I'm generally pretty good with computer programs, but this is really frustrating me. How do people figure this out?? Any help that anyone can offer would really be appreciated, thanks so much! :D

Better than describing ... have a look to the attached very very very very very very very very very simple :smile: urwigo source which shows the important things such as activate,deactivate,show and hide a zone, place an item, make an input, create tasks, fire onenter and onexit events. Also comparisons. To understand step by step is much better than reading long long long descriptions. Change some things in the source and look what happend...

verysimplecart.zip

Better than describing ... have a look to the attached very very very very very very very very very simple :smile: urwigo source which shows the important things such as activate,deactivate,show and hide a zone, place an item, make an input, create tasks, fire onenter and onexit events. Also comparisons. To understand step by step is much better than reading long long long descriptions. Change some things in the source and look what happend...

Thank you so much! I think this is just what I needed to give me a push in the right direction. I've spent a few hours today playing around with my cartridge, going back and forth to compare how you set things up. Things are making much more sense this way. I don't quite yet understand the variables, but I'm pretty sure I've found a way of working around that. Also, is it necessary to create the questions as items or can it be done just as an input? Seems like some things are redundant. I don't want the questions showing up on the main screen/inventory, so I've chosen not to display them, which seems to work the way I want it to. At this rate, I should have a nearly-complete cartridge by the end of tomorrow! :) Can't wait to finish it!

I don't quite yet understand the variables ....

is it necessary to create the questions as items or can it be done just as an input? ....

Not at all, you have several options, this was only one (and as I say, easy, quick and dirty ;-) ).

Normally I ...

1. always give the player the chance to cancel his input (I think thats a must)

2. Pop up an info if he has left the zone without giving an answer to the question (here you need variables or task status)

3. Prevent a (garmin device) crash by disabling the popup, if he still is in the open input (then I only play an errorsound)

4. Pop up a different message, if he enters the zone again (welcome back, you have 2 questions left)

Due to point 1 you can imagine, what happened if the player cancel the input, the question is away ;-)

He must go outside the zone and come back to get the question again...not so professional ;-)

If the question is an item placed in the zone, this can't happen.

At the beginning its ok when you fire the input at once/on entering the zone.

Later I think, you want to make it better and better and much more realistic and also bearing in mind

how many cases can occur and handle most of them.

There is always another way. I use proximity instead of on enter and 10-20ft then it doesn't matter if they are in the zone they just have to be close to it. if there is a cache involved then I use on enter for that zone. I have had people telling me that the phones seem to work better then the garmins too the processors are better and they have more memory

Seems I can't get the installer to run correctly. I'm running Windows XP SP3 and have .NET Framework 3.5 SP1. The only thing I can think of is I'm running Windows under VMware on a Mac...should that matter?

Here is the error information:

Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.

* Activation of
resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:

+ Exception occurred loading manifest from file Urwigo.exe: the manifest may not be valid or the file could not be opened.

+ File Urwigo.exe is not a valid Portable Executable (PE) file.

+ PE file does not have enough data.

Following errors were detected during this operation.

* [10/20/2012 8:30:55 PM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (ManifestLoad)

- Exception occurred loading manifest from file Urwigo.exe: the manifest may not be valid or the file could not be opened.

- Source: System.Deployment

I have attached the full details if you need more than I summarized above.

Thanks,

Forrest (fegan)

Hi,

After playing 15+ Wherigo carts/caches we thought it was time to try and do some of our own. After reading through this forum I have decided to use urwigo. I have been able to work most things out mainly from reading this forum, but I am having a problem trying to find out how to do what I want to do. I want to be able to restrict how many items the player can pick up/have in their inventory at a time to a specified amount, and if they already have the specified amount they can not be able to pick any more up until they put one down. Im sure its easy, I just cant find where to do it.

Think I found out how to do it, moments after this post, but I cant test it till tomorrow now.

Edited by Stompy&Stampy

Hi,

After playing 15+ Wherigo carts/caches we thought it was time to try and do some of our own. After reading through this forum I have decided to use urwigo. I have been able to work most things out mainly from reading this forum, but I am having a problem trying to find out how to do what I want to do. I want to be able to restrict how many items the player can pick up/have in their inventory at a time to a specified amount, and if they already have the specified amount they can not be able to pick any more up until they put one down. Im sure its easy, I just cant find where to do it.

Think I found out how to do it, moments after this post, but I cant test it till tomorrow now.

I've done that with a cartridge I built using the default builder from the Wherigo.com website. I created a numeric variable initialized to a value of 0, test the value of that variable before picking up an item (if it's less than the max pick up item, if not then don't pick up the item), when an item is picked up increment the variable by 1, if an item is dropped/used during play then decrement the variable by 1. I'm not sure of the exact steps to do that in URWIGO, but I think understanding the logic is a huge help...eh?

Good luck!

I managed to do it by checking when the player tried to pick up item if player Inventory is zero pick up item Display message "you picked up item" Move item to player, if player inventory is equal or greater than 1 display message "sorry you can only pick up one item at a time".

But now I have a new problem, that no matter how I order the logic, or where I put it I can't get it to trigger what I want.

What I'm trying to do is this :-

If zone b contains item1 & item2 & item3

Display message "well done on completing the task"

set task complete

set zone c active

set zone a & b deactive

When I run it in the emulator and the 3rd item is placed in zone b The task is marked as complete but nothing else happens, no message, zones don't activate/deactivate etc

Can you put an image of the scheme?

This is the latest way in which I have tried getting it to work, when I drop an item it checks what items are in zone b. If all three are present then task is set to complete, which then should activate the next command (but it doesn't). I have tried it a number of ways with no luck.

post-3703991-075436300 1351010442_thumb.jpgpost-3703991-032104000 1351010463_thumb.jpg

I think the task complete event doesn't work :unsure: You don't need this too. Instead of the set task complete command place the right commands here or make a function and call it. If you want and the player should see it in the task menu, you can set the task completed too.

I have tried doing it directly without task complete event and I have also tried it via a function call, but I still get the same result. Message isn't displayed, zones not set to active/inactive and spoiler image not moved to player.It didn't work even before I enabled a task.

(Edit)

I have finally just got it to work, by moving the on call further down the logic after show main screen. Just trying to solve the next problem, when I drop the last item the cache zone is activated but the chicken is still in the inventory.

Thanx for the help so far.

Edited by Stompy&Stampy

The "chicken sequence" is the same as with the fox ? Perhaps there is something wrong, for example message button 1/2 are mixed up or the chicken isn't moved to zone but to zone a or something else like this. Besides you don't need to ask for message button 2 = true, this automatically is true if button 1 is false.