Heading to Geowoodstock VIII in Washington?

This listing has been pre-approved by Groundspeak.

I have a clean pickup truck and camper for sale that might be the perfect rig for your Geowoodstock VIII visit this summer. The vehicle is located about 50 miles north of GWVIII, just off Interstate 5, and is registered in Washington state.

My camping days are over, and I plan to sell this truck and camper as a package deal this spring, but first I want to offer it to the geocaching community for what might be an ideal part of your travel plans to the Pacific Northwest this summer. Imagine having your own "home away from home" at the GWVIII grounds to fix a home-cooked meal, grab a cold drink, or take a quick nap between events. Drive up to visit the last remaining Project Ape Cache and enjoy some camping in the beautiful Cascade Mountains afterward. Don't forget to visit the Original Stash while you're here too -- this vehicle is a breeze to drive and park, even in busy downtown traffic.

6a3e2b3f-accd-42a6-9ee0-3f4680139859.jpg

1996 Ford F250, 4 wheel drive, Super Cab with short bed:

• XLT trim package with twin captain's seats.
  • Aft jump seat seats three small people, or folds flat for lockable storage inside the cab or a great spot for your geo-dog.
  • Automatic transmission with overdrive, air conditioning, power steering, power brakes.
  • Power windows, power door locks, power seats, tilt steering wheel, cruise control.
  • 7.5 liter V8 engine with approximately 100,000 miles.
  • Front and rear trailer hitch (front hitch makes a perfect spot for mounting a bike carrier)

Condition of truck:

• Body and interior in very good condition. No dents or rust on body, no rips or damage to upholstery, non-smoking vehicle, clear title.
  • Top quality Toyo tires with lots of tread remaining.
  • Recent new brakes on all four wheels.
  • All vehicle services up to date (oil changes, radiator, transmission, etc.)
  • Doesn't leak or burn oil, engine compartment clean.
  • Truck and camper will be freshly cleaned and ready for use at the time of sale and delivery to buyer.

78a28239-8119-4c65-bb4c-d2900ee4a18d.jpg

1997 Adventurer by Adventurer RV - Slumber Queen, Western Canada's premier manufacturer of RV's.

• Camper model 80W, 8-foot length with extended cab-over queen size bed, can sleep up to 4-5 people.
  • 3-way refrigerator (propane, 12-volt, 110-volt)
  • Thermostat-controlled forced air propane furnace
  • 3 burner stove with vent fan
  • Flush toilet with holding tank
  • Pressurized fresh water tank
  • Deluxe Fantastic Fan upgraded ventilation system
  • One-piece aluminum roof -- no leaks.
  • Hydraulic Hijacker camper jacks, just rebuilt.

e517b747-f3d6-43d0-acb0-9a36425723fa.jpg

5ef92673-f20b-4fea-88ca-a9e8668f800a.jpg

a161aeb9-60f9-4b2a-9a82-18fce42ec152.jpg

0a1dd8e7-6d15-49da-9807-3b8655fa77a2.jpg

Defects that I know about:

• Truck has a crack in the windshield (is not spreading and doesn't leak).
  • In-dash CD player sticks sometimes.
  • A flake of paint next to the windshield on the truck's hood about 4" diameter peeled off at the carwash.
  • Odometer is calibrated in kilometers (I had this done while I was living in Canada. It can be changed back to miles if desired for about $200.00).
  • Back camper's door has a small hole partway through caused by shifting cargo.

I will also be including the following items to make your arrival in town easy -- just throw your sleeping bags and some groceries in the camper, and begin your Northwest adventure!

• A full complement of cooking equipment -- pots and pans, kettle, silverware and dishes, serving utensils, etc.
  • Water hose and electrical extension cord for quick connection in RV parks and campgrounds.
  • Supply of toilet chemicals, sewer hose, and rubber gloves.
  • Full tank of propane.
  • Campfire items -- kindling and fire starter, axe, marshmallow roasting forks.
  • Folding aluminum steps for easy in and out of the camper.
  • Two folding camp chairs "in a bag"

The Fine Print:

If you are serious about considering the purchase of this RV, please contact me either by replying to this thread, or contact me directly through my primary geocaching profile Half-Canadian and Scooter the Wonder Dog. I will be happy to furnish more photos, vehicle service records, or an independent mechanic's report.

The private party bluebook price for the truck is $5,410 and $6,500 for the camper. My asking price for the package, including the extras listed above, is $11,500.00. If you are flying in for GWVIII, I can arrange to meet you at SeaTac (Seattle) airport to deliver the vehicle. You are also welcome to inspect the vehicle at my home ninety minutes north of Seattle by appointment ahead of time. I am not interested in renting the unit out for GWVIII, and will sell only as a package deal with the truck and camper.

This is a clean, well-maintained vehicle at an affordable price that could just be the ideal geo-vehicle for your summer trip. If you're interested, let's talk!