Need help locating dog-themed geocoins

bnpkidz

We just adopted a puppy from the SPCA and want to get her very own geocoin to track her travels with us as we hunt geocaches. We had a shih-tzu who had a China geocoin (since the breed originated in China) that we used to track her mileage with us as we went out and about (see it here).

In searching for a new trackable for Winnie, our new addition, we are having some difficulty locating one that has a humane society or SPCA theme. Since she is a mix, we don't really want to get her one of the purebred coins that are available. Aside from the York County Humane Society Geocoin, which we already have, does anyone know of any other general dog geocoins out there? Perhaps one in the works or an older coin (that is still available), or maybe one with the proceeds going to a dog shelter? Any advice, clues, or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Here is a picture of Winnie too. :o

19962_1323240035460_1064618097_2783.jpg

The only humane society specific one I know about is the Humane Society of Central Oregon 2007 coin.

there is the two Geocaching has Gone to the Dogs coins, as well as the Partners in Caching coins that are not breed specific.

There are a lot of dog coins (more than cat coins, I think!) Check out http://www.cointracking.com/ or http://www.geocoincollection.com/cointrade/

The only humane society specific one I know about is the Humane Society of Central Oregon 2007 coin.

there is the two Geocaching has Gone to the Dogs coins, as well as the Partners in Caching coins that are not breed specific.

There are a lot of dog coins (more than cat coins, I think!) Check out http://www.cointracking.com/ or http://www.geocoincollection.com/cointrade/

I looked at cointracking and geocoincollection, but we would prefer a coin that is still available for purchase since we really aren't that into trading.

Humane Society of York County, Humane Shelter of Central Oregon, Berkshire SEarch and REscue, Basett hound Rescue, are the only charitable organization coins that come to mind...other dog coins, Chiro-cache (wonderful coin, a must have :D , geocaching has gone to the dogs, scurvy dog, pilot172, dog days of summer, pound puppy, pocketpup.net zoe, cassey, dazzle and liberty, geocaching, gone to the dogs, fox and hound, tank hounds, 3 doxies, cinema boxers, cinema boxers 10th anniv., tank hounds, Laval K-9, sweet life/wildeyes7, bulldog, geopix, caninbe cachers coin 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th ed., rhodesian ridgeback, team shydog 2006, 2007, the huskies, crappy cache award (non trackable or it would make a fun coin to discover on a dog,) green and yellow cache, team 9-er/blue ridge boys, father memory, jack russell terrie/natasha, silver bullet, dorsetgal and geodog/chasing your dreams, lemon fresh dog geobone, rc firetruck, geosliders 1000, geosniffing dog, wigoweb, rusty and libby, best of the british micor, partners in caching, team skirtlifter, MWGB 2007 - hyde, irish hunter, kennel club, labrador portrait, german shepherd portrait, hot dog (that could be a fun one,) cache wars, blood hound gang, anthus firefighter, dog tagz - fire hydrant (this is actually mad to attach to a dog collar (what a clever idea...who thought of that one?) Mueller memorial, a tribute to caching dogs, adoptivlings (was this a charitalbe fund raiser?) God Jul, zephyr, carwyn, best friends, scincus, bike dog, love paws, cachekinz dog tag (small light aluminum also made to be hung from a dog collar, geopuppy, "paws"itraction, cache hound 2007 backpack might be a nice coin for this, aerohound, cache huntin', czech geo-dog (but I want mine first,) dalmation, dhenninger, e-team - dogapotamus, geo-bone, K9, schnauzer seekers (anyone have a picture?) tank hounds 2006.

too much information?

ILYK
Edited by drneal

Humane Society of York County, Humane Shelter of Central Oregon, Berkshire SEarch and REscue, Basett hound Rescue, are the only charitable organization coins that come to mind...other dog coins, Chiro-cache (wonderful coin, a must have :D , geocaching has gone to the dogs, scurvy dog, pilot172, dog days of summer, pound puppy, pocketpup.net zoe, cassey, dazzle and liberty, geocaching, gone to the dogs, fox and hound, tank hounds, 3 doxies, cinema boxers, cinema boxers 10th anniv., tank hounds, Laval K-9, sweet life/wildeyes7, bulldog, geopix, caninbe cachers coin 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th ed., rhodesian ridgeback, team shydog 2006, 2007, the huskies, crappy cache award (non trackable or it would make a fun coin to discover on a dog,) green and yellow cache, team 9-er/blue ridge boys, father memory, jack russell terrie/natasha, silver bullet, dorsetgal and geodog/chasing your dreams, lemon fresh dog geobone, rc firetruck, geosliders 1000, geosniffing dog, wigoweb, rusty and libby, best of the british micor, partners in caching, team skirtlifter, MWGB 2007 - hyde, irish hunter, kennel club, labrador portrait, german shepherd portrait, hot dog (that could be a fun one,) cache wars, blood hound gang, anthus firefighter, dog tagz - fire hydrant (this is actually mad to attach to a dog collar (what a clever idea...who thought of that one?) Mueller memorial, a tribute to caching dogs, adoptivlings (was this a charitalbe fund raiser?) God Jul, zephyr, carwyn, best friends, scincus, bike dog, love paws, cachekinz dog tag (small light aluminum also made to be hung from a dog collar, geopuppy, "paws"itraction, cache hound 2007 backpack might be a nice coin for this, aerohound, cache huntin', czech geo-dog (but I want mine first,) dalmation, dhenninger, e-team - dogapotamus, geo-bone, K9, schnauzer seekers (anyone have a picture?) tank hounds 2006.

too much information?

ILYK

Wow! Thanks for the great list...we have some homework now!