Garmap Question

Midgleys_ZA

I asked this in the other garmap thread, but I need a quick answer so I'm starting this one quickly.

I have the DVD with teh codes etc. to get the maps off the website. I know that the map sets are linked to one handset. My question is, is the Map Source software linked to one PC? I can download the software at work, but I don't want to do that if I am going to be stuck using my work computer for the software from now on. I'd rather arrange to use my personal PC.

Help?

You can install MapSource on as many computers as you like and use the Unlock Code that you have.

MapSource will only "talk" to that unlocked handset when it comes to transferring information.

Visit http://www.garmap.co.za/forum/default.asp where you will always find expert advice on Garmap matters.

I asked this in the other garmap thread, but I need a quick answer so I'm starting this one quickly.

I have the DVD with teh codes etc. to get the maps off the website. I know that the map sets are linked to one handset. My question is, is the Map Source software linked to one PC? I can download the software at work, but I don't want to do that if I am going to be stuck using my work computer for the software from now on. I'd rather arrange to use my personal PC.

Help?

Edited by Metro Nomad