My finds on pocket queries

Why. without fail does running the my finds pocket query never work properly?

Yes I am a premium member and yes there is always more than 7 days between running the query from the dedicated add to queue button.

I only have 1 other query running so it's nothing to do with exceeding the number of queries I have running either.

Does anyone else have this problem or does anyone know how to cure the problem. I run everything through firefox but can't see that being the problem as it never seems to work from IE either.

I've never had a problem, whenever I've requested it one has arrived fairly quickly. Will try it again now and see how long it takes.

S.

Steve,

Don't think it is working "MY FINDS PQ", have tried most of the day to run without any luck.

Perhaps we have to pay for this feature??

Not sure of anything on GC.COM these days!!!

Cheers

Nick

I've never had a problem, whenever I've requested it one has arrived fairly quickly. Will try it again now and see how long it takes.

S.

Steve,

Don't think it is working "MY FINDS PQ", have tried most of the day to run without any luck.

Perhaps we have to pay for this feature??

Not sure of anything on GC.COM these days!!!

Cheers

Nick

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...t&p=4209256

and

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...t&p=4210899

There may have been a recurrence of the problem yesterday but I just ran one and it came through in less than a minute.

I can confirm what Markwell says about the button not greying out until after the PQ has run.

It has been working OK for me, usually coming back in a few minutes. I tried it at around 9 last night and it arrived just after 12 which is the slowest I've seen for a long time.

The button hasn't greyed out immediately for some months, but it has always worked for me with just one cornetto click.

Edited to add:- Using Firefox 3.5.7

Edited by Just Roger

I think its down to timing, I guess a lot of the My find PQ's are requested on a Sunday evening (UK time) at the same those in Europe will also be ordering it after getting in. The US is 5 hours behind (EST) so come 9/10pm time over here the Americans will be ordering it as well. Mine arrived last night around midnight after ordering it at 7pm or so.