$3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon!

COWWS

wow what a fast turnaround ordered mine on a tuesday and got em on a thursday..Considering ordering more was curious though how many is left since these are going so fast..

More than 3/4 have sold. There are less than 200 left. :)

wow!! well i ordered 4 more today so i can give away for FTF's and i did activate one of my previous 3 i ordered..thanks guys

wow what a fast turnaround ordered mine on a tuesday and got em on a thursday..Considering ordering more was curious though how many is left since these are going so fast..

More than 3/4 have sold. There are less than 200 left. B)

wow!! well i ordered 4 more today so i can give away for FTF's and i did activate one of my previous 3 i ordered..thanks guys

They were taken to an event today so I don't think there will be many more left available after that.

They were taken to an event today so I don't think there will be many more left available after that.

I reordered 10 more yesterday (Feb 26) afternoon. The Paypal went through, but the Order e-mail hasn't shown up yet. Didn't think anything about the delay, especially since it was not a company type of order. Now I wonder if I will get them. :)

I reordered 10 more yesterday (Feb 26) afternoon. The Paypal went through, but the Order e-mail hasn't shown up yet. Didn't think anything about the delay, especially since it was not a company type of order. Now I wonder if I will get them. :)

I am sure there is enough. They won't sell 200 at the event, but they are going fast!

All orders have been packed and are at the post office. Sorry the shipping wasn't as fast this weekend, we went to a geocaching event and made it a camping weekend (why does the sun always come out on Sunday when you have to leave?)

Thank you all for the orders! We only have 75 of these left!

Anyway to get one of these not through PayPal? I've got an internet freeze on my cards right now due to some ...strange activity on one of my wife's a few weeks ago.

Sending you an email.

Thanks Howlingmoon! If you two can't work something out Ashallond, send me a pm.

Would people be interested in a different trackable tag for $3.00? or are people tagged out?

Not tagged out. :) I am always on the lookout for lightweight, easy-to-carry swag for when I travel. At $3 each, I can afford to use these for that purpose. And still have plenty for my own wild releases.

I'd probably be interested in some more $3 tags (again with shipping essentially at cost), depending on the design. These GeoWoodstock VIII tags have a great design - way more colorful than the typical TB, yet just as durable and small. I have no problem using a trackable tag that advertises or raises money for an event if it only costs $3. There is a pretty good chance I will never see the item again - only photos! Cheap is GOOOOD! Of my original 4 of these I ordered, two went to my young daughters, one to me, and one to a friend who is equally new to geocaching. The three we kept have already been activated, attached to a trinket, and are just about ready to release once we decide when and where to do it... 6 more tags are reportedly on their way to me now. We had fun finding good quality but inexpensive items to attach to the tags... Yard sales are your friend in that dept.

Edited by rising.sun

There aren't many left, so we're going to stop internet sales on Friday, March 5 at 3pm(pst).

Our sale is now closed. Thank you to everyone who purchased these, we appreciate the support! And a big thank you to Cache Addict for donating these to us!! He still has some available on his site for $4.50 each (still a good price for a trackable item w/icon!) You can find them on his website here.

Thanks!

Cachers of Washington's Wet Side

Still the cheapest trackable since sliced bread! :D

Now *that* is a new one! I never knew that you could track bread through GC, or anywhere else, foir that matter :lol::) I'm actually rather surprised that no one has tried it :)

Just ordered a few; I like anything with a Pacific Northwest theme.

Still the cheapest trackable since sliced bread! :D

Now *that* is a new one! I never knew that you could track bread through GC, or anywhere else, foir that matter :D:) I'm actually rather surprised that no one has tried it :lol:

Just ordered a few; I like anything with a Pacific Northwest theme.

This did try it! Hansel and Gertel were the original geocachers! Just didn't work out well for em! :D (must have been the micros! :)

3?!! :huh: I thought people were buying 10 and 20 packs! Yes, they are big, 3" in diameter so they don't get lost in caches! :blink:

Unless they've grown since I bought mine (I bought 3 as well) they're about 2" across at the widest, and 1.6" at the narrowest. Probably easiest to think of it as a 1.6" disc with the dorsal fin and a little bit of the tail poking out.