Sign in to follow this  
Followers 5
COWWS

$3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ w/unique icon!

I also ordered 4. Very good deal... and the shipping was only like 2 dollars. I will probably keep one and send the rest out. Might leave one as FTF prize on a cache that I am working on. I know that it says Salmon... but I am going to have to call that a whale. Shave the Whales!

Ordered 5 and will get them on the road as soon as they get here. The more that are floating around, the better.

Sounds like a good plan! Cheaper alternative to geocoins... :laughing:

Bought 4. :o

CF30

Ditto. They turned out /really/ nicely and I don't think I'll mind releasing one. Good job, to everyone who was involved!

I have always loved the Northwest First Peoples symbols. May have to get a few of these.

Just bought 5 - they are so reasonably priced and the shipping is hardly anything at all! Thanks!

Thanks to Cache Addict for donating these great new Cachekinz™!

$3 each!!

Salmonfront.jpgSalmonback.jpg

These are trackable on geocaching.com with their own unique

icon!!!

salmonicon-31x31.jpg

All proceeds go toward GeoWoodstock VIII

$3 GeoWoodstock VIII Salmon Cachekinz™ sold here

Is there a way to verify my order went through? I went through all the paypal screens but I never received a confirmation email from paypal. Just wanted to know if it went through, if not I will try again. Thanks!

Is there a way to verify my order went through? I went through all the paypal screens but I never received a confirmation email from paypal. Just wanted to know if it went through, if not I will try again. Thanks!

Sent ya a pm

Sent ya a pm

As did I...let me know what turns up. Thanks!

We don't allow sales in the TB forums, so I'm moving this to the geocoin forums, and then merging it with the current thread.

Edited by Eartha

We're not going to make it to the big event but we wanted to support all our friends in the PNW helping out with GW8 - ordered 3!

Mine came in today... they look great! I can't wait to get them out. Where do you go to activate?

Glad you like them!

All the Cachekinz™ use cache as the activation code.

Mine came in today... they look great! I can't wait to get them out. Where do you go to activate?

Glad you like them!

All the Cachekinz™ use cache as the activation code.

Good to know... thank you!

We're not going to make it to the big event but we wanted to support all our friends in the PNW helping out with GW8 - ordered 3!

Aw man... :unsure: But thanks for the support. :D

Received mine today, thanks! It's larger than I expected, and definitely a fantastic value. Think I'll finally release some trackables :unsure:

Wow! Ordered mine couple days ago, shipping was more than reasonable and 2 days later I had them in my hands and they look awesome. Great value! Thank you so much! I will probably order a couple more soon to use as FTF prize as someone else mentioned.

Count me in next time when you make a trackable <_<

And I will be releasing my first one soon: Travel USA

Silly question: I can't figure out how to show the photo on the main page, the same as it show for BatnFish. I uploaded the photo and it shows as part of the gallery but not on the page directly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

And I will be releasing my first one soon: Travel USA

Silly question: I can't figure out how to show the photo on the main page, the same as it show for BatnFish. I uploaded the photo and it shows as part of the gallery but not on the page directly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

You need to put a check mark next to the option that says "use tis photo as the default for tis coin" or something like that. :)

You need to put a check mark next to the option that says "use tis photo as the default for tis coin" or something like that. :lol:

Awesome! I haven't noticed that checkmark until now :) Thank you!

You need to put a check mark next to the option that says "use tis photo as the default for tis coin" or something like that. :lol:

Awesome! I haven't noticed that checkmark until now :) Thank you!

hehe np :huh:

I am about to send out another one... I think that I lost one of the four while caching today though :( .... I just had to show it off to a friend. I think that I might have lost it near gz while pulling my pen out of my pocket... I might try to go back in the morning to hunt for it.

Chick-N-Fish

Edited by goosefraba1

Just got mine in -- very nice! Now if I can get get over this series of Welcome-to-Yokosuka illnesses, I'll get out there and release one! (Perhaps the mission will be "cheer up a sick cacher, cacher's spouse, or cacher's kid")

Ordered 4, got 'em, and immediately regretted that I hadn't ordered 10.. so I ordered 6 more.

Thanks for shipping at cost. Under cost really, if you're paying for labor.

Boy, that was fast. I ordered four of these two days ago and they showed up today. They're much larger than I expected. Really neat, and such a great deal.