caches on a map that draws a picture

TXHooligans

just thought of this.. haven't seen it yet since i'm new to geocaching...

are there any caches that purposly make a picture when viewed on a map?

it would probably be difficult to find cache locations near the coords to make the points on the map, but it'd be just as good an idea as some others i have seen here.

I was looking into doing a puzzle / mystery type cache and have 5 stages. Stages 1 through 4 would be on 4 corners of the county (its a small county) and then in the 4th cache there would be a note instead of coords to the 5th (final) cache that would say "X" marks the spot. The final would be where a line would be draw between the other 4 caches to make an "X" on the map. I'm still working at this and might only use a town instead of a the county.

Odie

Two of my night caches have the seekers following reflectors through swamps, with their tracklogs on.

On one, they draw out the number "42", and at the end of the track they are given some math instructions to manipulate the number they drew into the final coords.

3144fd97-c1fa-49d9-aa80-3474aac7fc2d.jpg

On the other, they draw a giant arrow that points at the cache.

29c4a447-9e82-4eee-8205-37d3f8a9b58d.jpg

Damned colorblindness.

There's something in there. I can sort of make it out.

Is it a unicorn? Did you make unicorns?

Its unicorns, isn't it?

Edited by maggi101

Two of my night caches have the seekers following reflectors through swamps, with their tracklogs on.

On one, they draw out the number "42", and at the end of the track they are given some math instructions to manipulate the number they drew into the final coords.

3144fd97-c1fa-49d9-aa80-3474aac7fc2d.jpg

On the other, they draw a giant arrow that points at the cache.

29c4a447-9e82-4eee-8205-37d3f8a9b58d.jpg

Wow, I think you made my husbands day when he saw that "42" for your night tack hide! I'm assuming that number was carefully chosen?! Now we might have to visit someday just for that!!!