Canada's Capital Cachers - Geocoins For Sale

narcissa

Canada's Capital Cachers have a new geocoin! The highly-detailed front side design of this gorgeous geocoin is based on Samuel de Champlain's famous astrolabe. The alidade on the astrolabe really spins! The back of the geocoin features a pretty scene of the Ottawa River with a canoe, a snowshoe, and an ammo can. Canada's Capital Cachers are a geocaching club based in Ottawa, Ontario and Gatineau, Quebec. Proceeds from the sale of the coins go toward the cost of events and community outreach.

The coin is available in antique gold and antique nickel finishes, as seen below.

CCCAG.jpg

CCCAN.jpg

Canadian residents wishing to order coins, please contact me directly. Price is $15 Canadian, plus $2 shipping and handling, and may be paid via PayPal, or personal cheque.

Orders from outside Canada can purchase the coins from the designer's website. Price for international orders is $14 US, plus shipping and handling. You can get an estimate for shipping on the site.

If you have any questions about this coin, please don't hesitate to contact me or leave a comment.

very glad i ordered them in oct,

first time i seen the photo

looking forward to getting my hands on them

will make an nice coin page

will be checking my post box twice a day

well done Capitals Cachers on a very nice coin

looking forward to the 2010 coin

Labrador wild man

Should be there any day now! Thank you for being so patient.

very glad i ordered them in oct,

first time i seen the photo

looking forward to getting my hands on them

will make an nice coin page

will be checking my post box twice a day

well done Capitals Cachers on a very nice coin

looking forward to the 2010 coin

Labrador wild man

I mailed it very nearly a week ago - I hope it gets there in the next couple of days!

There are only 21 of these coins left for sale.

Three Antique Nickel coins are available for US and International buyers at GeocoinDesign.com.

http://www.geocoindesign.com/store/index.p...products_id=173

I have 9 Antique Gold and 9 Antique Nickel available for Canadian buyers. I can sell these to buyers outside of Canada, but I can't offer the same rates on shipping as the coin designer can, so check there first.

These gorgeous coins are still for sale, but selling fast. The front-side design is based on Samuel de Champlain's astrolabe. The spinner (alidade) really spins!

The coin is a nice size, too - it measures 1 3/4" in diameter, and the thickness is 1/8" (not counting spinner).

Interested buyers in Canada, please contact me directly. Coins are $15 Can, plus $2 for shipping. They are available in Antique Nickel and Antique Gold.

If you live outside of Canada, you have two options:

There are still some Antique Nickel coins available at GeocoinDesign.com.

Cachers outside of Canada can also buy them directly from me. I can ship to the US for $2 Can, but for other countries the rates will be somewhat higher.

All proceeds support Canada's Capital Cachers.

CCCAN.jpg

CCCAG.jpg