Capt Prozac geocoin left in Burbank CA

Capt Prozac

Whoa, just woke up and I gotta tell you about this dream...

I was on vacation in California, in Burbank, and somehow managed to get to the front of the line for The Price Is Right. The YimePhone buzzes, and I get a text from DresselDragons that a Capt. Prozac geocoin just appeared in a nearby cache! Oh geeze, what to do? Showcase Showdown, or Cache-hunt throwdown? Play Plinko or grab the bling(ko)?

The next part was a little hazy, as I remember shaking hands with some guy in a suit, and then running as fast as I can. You know how dreams can be so bizarre.

Then I woke up coughing and was bummed that I didn't like..."finish" the dream. I thought bah, that sucks.

Went into the bathroom to splash some water on my face, and through the water drops I glance up at myself in the mirror. What the heck is that scribbled in Sharpie on my t-shirt? Can't make it out backwards in the mirror, so I take it off and something heavy drops from the shirt pocket and rolls under the sink. What the heck is th......

The shirt says: Screw Drew Carey, I found Capt. Prozac!

twilightzone.jpg

G'head...do the sound effect.