2010 Great TB Race

4monkeysandaprincess

Our family has a racer in the race, Blue the Wonderdog and I was just wondering how everyones racers are doing. We havent gotten a ton of movement but this morning I opened Blues page and found some awesome pics posted by his current family. Made me smile. It would seem Blue visited The Alamo yesterday! Lucky dog. It looks so warm down there. I bet he never forgets it LOL.

Our family has a racer in the race, Blue the Wonderdog and I was just wondering how everyones racers are doing. We havent gotten a ton of movement but this morning I opened Blues page and found some awesome pics posted by his current family. Made me smile. It would seem Blue visited The Alamo yesterday! Lucky dog. It looks so warm down there. I bet he never forgets it LOL.

Nice photos, too. That is always fun to see. Congratulations on Blue visiting such a cool location. Unfortunately, I have lost track of most of the other racers until the site gets updated--can't even locate the original list page for the 2010 racers anymore. My racer, Found It (TB2AX21) has also participated in some very nice adventures already. It is currently checking out the temperatures in Saskatchewan!

Is Road Trip in the same race?

LOL no Roadtrip is not in the race actually. However since you mention him I have to tell you about that whole thing.

Our racer Blue the Wonderdog left our place in Ontario via snailmail to be released with the rest of the racers in Texas. About a month later we got some pics of him we loved in front of The Alamo as I had said.

One week after those pics were taken my husband released his first travel bug here in Ontario. A cacher named Pinzin...who is a great person was nice enough not only to pick up Roadtrip and take him..to THE ALAMO and take his picture there. So in short we are new to this hobby, have 2 travelbugs out in the world and both of them had their pictures taken in the exact same place thousands of miles from home within a week of each other and ended up in caches mere blocks from one another. '

That is some cool...stuff right there. Geocachers rock!