THE QUEST IS GOLD COINTEST of OLYMPIC PROPORTIONS

kini_ont

WOW!!!! What a game!!!! I am almost sure that the score will be low!!! 4 or 5 goals???

Both teams are fantastic!!!! I was watching the other game for the bronze (yes!!! They finally show some!!!), but the teams there were not in the same level with Canada and USA!!!! This is hockey!!!! WOW!!! :blink:

Oh boy!!!! The goalkeeper of Canada is amazing!!!! She is so good that she can play in a men's team!!! WOW!!!!

The american goalkeeper is very very good too!!! That's a great game!!!!

Is the pak (isn't that the name of the "ball"?) heavy???

GOLD medal for Canada!!! WOW!!! only 2-0!!!! But it was an amazing game!!!! I loved it!!! :shocked:

I hope they will show some ice hockey for the men's tournament too!!! :blink:

Congrats to the winner of this cointest! :blink:

Edited by GATOULIS

Oh boy!!!! The goalkeeper of Canada is amazing!!!! She is so good that she can play in a men's team!!! WOW!!!!

The american goalkeeper is very very good too!!! That's a great game!!!!

Is the pak (isn't that the name of the "ball"?) heavy???

GOLD medal for Canada!!! WOW!!! only 2-0!!!! But it was an amazing game!!!! I loved it!!! :shocked:

I hope they will show some ice hockey for the men's tournament too!!! :blink:

Congrats to the winner of this cointest! :blink:

I think the men's Puck is about 6oz (170grams) .... I don't know if women's is smaller.

My guesses are as follows:

Women's Hockey: Team USA

Mens's Hockey: Team Russia

I hate to go against Team USA but with Ovechkin, Malkin, and Gonchar HARD TO BEAT!!!!

Paralympics Sledge Hockey: Team Norway

I gues my picks were off :blink:

Congrats to Team Canada on WINNING GOLD

drapcana2.gif

Good Luck to everyone still in the running

Thank you for the Cointests they were fun :shocked:

My guesses are as follows:

Women's Hockey: Team USA

Mens's Hockey: Team Russia

I hate to go against Team USA but with Ovechkin, Malkin, and Gonchar HARD TO BEAT!!!!

Paralympics Sledge Hockey: Team Norway

I gues my picks were off :blink:

Congrats to Team Canada on WINNING GOLD

drapcana2.gif

Good Luck to everyone still in the running

Thank you for the Cointests they were fun :blink:

You still have a chance at the Sledge as well maybe some other quickies :shocked:

firewrk3.gif

Ladies Gold - Canada

And we have a winner from the possible 20 that choose Canada, the winner will be annouced after the Sledge Gold Game :blink:

So no one got the total score micro tonight :shocked::blink:

So lets try to give one away for tomorrow's night game Canada vs Slovakia Same rules, total score

Start Now, no entries after the game has started

Edited by kini_ont

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and announce that THIS is my 1,000th post in these forums!!

Over the course of my time here, I have made quite a few cyber-friends. I appreciate all of you, and look forward to actually getting to meet some of you face-to-face.

Thanx for the fun, and here's to another thousand posts (but probably not all today :P:D:blink:;):P:shocked::D:D:P:blink:;) )

Congratulations Mikal!!! :D I remember when I had my first 1000 posts... after that... I do not know... my posts went so high!!! :D I am close to 5500! :D Definately that's the Greek record in posting in these forums! :blink:

Oh!! I sure hope one day to meet you all, my friends too! :shocked: See.... we live far away but we are close! :blink:

So as I stated in the very first thread the folks who entered before the Olympic Cauldron was lit February 12th, these are the Caching/Hockey related coins to be won.

001-15.jpg

The Gold, Silver and Copper have been placed into envelopes, sealed and numbered and when each final is finished a lucky winner will be drawn and they get to chose a number = 1, 2 or 3.

BUT keep tuned there are still a few give aways left :shocked: in fact real soon!

Guess I'll withdraw my name from this cointest! :blink:

WOW!!! USA team really wants to go to the final and they show it!!! :)

I am so happy that TV is showing the game!!! Unfortunatelly... According to the program in the newspaper this is the only game they will show today.... I hope to see Canada too! when it this game... in GMT??

Usa is in the final! Let's see now... will the finel be the mother of al battles?? :) (USA vs CANADA)

WOW!!! The last Olympic gold medal USA got in ice hockey was in 1980??? At least that is what the greek reporter said! that's too long!!! so.. that's why they are hungry for wins.... even if in the second and third period they were not so good... as they were in the first period! :laughing: But after a 6-0....

So as I stated in the very first thread the folks who entered before the Olympic Cauldron was lit February 12th, these are the Caching/Hockey related coins to be won.

001-15.jpg

The Gold, Silver and Copper have been placed into envelopes, sealed and numbered and when each final is finished a lucky winner will be drawn and they get to chose a number = 1, 2 or 3.

BUT keep tuned there are still a few give aways left :ph34r: in fact real soon!

Guess I'll withdraw my name from this cointest! :laughing:

Not a chance :ph34r: if you win we'll work something out :):laughing:

Are these coins made by E&Cplus3??? :laughing: Good job!!! I saw that the gold has a glow color too! :laughing:

In a word Yes , up to just a year or two ago hockey was a family watched sport on Saturday night and they referred to it as "Hockey Night in Canada" or friend E&Cplus3 just started a new family sport icon for Saturdays :)

Game time in about an hour and 45 mins. get your best guess in and congratulations to Team USA

Edited by kini_ont

Oh wow! I am over the moon! I just got to watch the whole game on TV and in ENGLISH!!! To most that may not sound like a big thrill but I have been watching the Olympic hockey games on line from here in Australia. Most game times begin right away in the morning here but the final is at a strange time...3:15 EST so that means 4:15am here in Perth....yeeeowch!

Already checked our local station here won't carry it until 5 hours later....so I guess it's an early riser for us...squinting at the computer screen and listening in....in whatever language we find! I will not wait 5 hours!!

I am watching canada's game now! It is not live but...

Well... I have to say only one thing except from Congrats to Canada....

Slovakia deserves the bronze medal for sure!!! I didn't like Finland yesterday! Slovakia is much better!!!

Congrats to the winner! I was almost sure that 5 would be the winning guess! Since it was already taken I choosed the 4! :) Very good guess my friend! :laughing: