THE QUEST IS GOLD COINTEST of OLYMPIC PROPORTIONS

kini_ont

OK a quick question to avoid the dropping of the gloves:

nhl_g_crosby_ovechkin_576.jpg

If two Cachers have given the same Team to WIN, and the same correct combined score...

How will you determine the Winner :)

1st to post?

Random draw?

The one who did not ask the STUPID question?

Or will it be the biggest:

crying%20baby.jpg

Had to change the pic the hate mail was coming quickly

Edited by The Finding Irish 4

OK a quick question to avoid the dropping of the gloves:

nhl_g_crosby_ovechkin_576.jpg

If two Cachers have given the same Team to WIN, and the same correct combined score...

How will you determine the Winner :)

1st to post? YES

Random draw?

The one who did not ask the STUPID question?

Or will it be the biggest:

crying%20baby.jpg

Had to change the pic the hate mail was coming quickly

Edited by kini_ont

Hmmm.... when I posted, I wrote the score and not the total goals! Is it ok?

I mean... the 4-2 is actually 6 goals... but is it ok, or I have to edit??

BTW.. when the game starts? I mean in GMT, so I can add 2 hours and see if I will be awake to see the score! :huh:

3 hours to game time Nikos

I thought I'd make it easy on everyone by using total goals, ok truth was to make it easier on me :lol: but I think I'll have enough fingers and toes to count :) for those who want to predict the exact score

;) I just wanted to be ok with the rules my friend!

So... 3 hours to go! I hope I will be here, but I do not know for sure! I am ill and...

Hmm... so I have 3 hours to go and play with my lucky Canadian guarters! :) I am kiding!!! :lol:

I believe that Canada will win, but I a game is always a game... So... why not USA??? :lol: I also have to suport my first guess that USA will get the gold.... so... :huh:

Great game - Syracuse Bulldogs ahead 1-0 but then they forfeit to the Charlestown Chiefs. What a great game. Oh wait, wrong channel but it was still a great game - Go USA.

Was Ogie Oglethorpe in the lineup? (LOL!)

USA over Canada 5-3 - what an incredibly entertaining game!! It kept me on the edge of my seat so much that by the end of the game, I was on the floor in the living room! I made a guess to several friends that the final score would be 5-3, but I thought Cancada would win (I am sooo glad I was wrong!)

Great game - Syracuse Bulldogs ahead 1-0 but then they forfeit to the Charlestown Chiefs. What a great game. Oh wait, wrong channel but it was still a great game - Go USA.

USA over Canada 5-3 - what an incredibly entertaining game!! It kept me on the edge of my seat so much that by the end of the game, I was on the floor in the living room! I made a guess to several friends that the final score would be 5-3, but I thought Cancada would win (I am sooo glad I was wrong!)

Ogletorp - What with the litigation, the notoriety, the Deportation to Canada and that countries refusal to take him, well its more than most 18 years olds ...

Of Course he was in the lineup.

I am apologizing in advance for going off topic but since at least there are a few Hockey fans here good spot…

As you can see my Son Fredhead is a bit of a Hockey Fan, he is collecting pucks, many of the Minor league teams as well as their NHL counterparts have the Logoed Pucks see our local affiliate puck below:

epknailr.jpg

If you have one close he would love to get a puck from any Team, AHL, ECHL, UHL, CHL etc…

The more obscure the team the better.

He is in the Market for an Ovechkin Signed Puck if you know anyone.

Ogletorp - What with the litigation, the notoriety, the Deportation to Canada and that countries refusal to take him, well its more than most 18 years olds ...

Of Course he was in the lineup.

That was not Oggie it was:

20071111vwhc_hansonbros1111_500.jpg

I think the name was ...Lemieux

Edited by The Finding Irish 4

So as I stated in the very first thread the folks who entered before the Olympic Cauldron was lit February 12th, these are the Caching/Hockey related coins to be won.

001-15.jpg

The Gold, Silver and Copper have been placed into envelopes, sealed and numbered and when each final is finished a lucky winner will be drawn and they get to chose a number = 1, 2 or 3.

BUT keep tuned there are still a few give aways left <_< in fact real soon!

I am apologizing in advance for going off topic but since at least there are a few Hockey fans here good spot…

As you can see my Son Fredhead is a bit of a Hockey Fan, he is collecting pucks, many of the Minor league teams as well as their NHL counterparts have the Logoed Pucks see our local affiliate puck below:

epknailr.jpg

If you have one close he would love to get a puck from any Team, AHL, ECHL, UHL, CHL etc…

The more obscure the team the better.

He is in the Market for an Ovechkin Signed Puck if you know anyone.

I might be able to get a brampton batlions OHL puck. let me see what I can do if I find one I'll send it to you are you in the adress book

So as I stated in the very first thread the folks who entered before the Olympic Cauldron was lit February 12th, these are the Caching/Hockey related coins to be won.

001-15.jpg

The Gold, Silver and Copper have been placed into envelopes, sealed and numbered and when each final is finished a lucky winner will be drawn and they get to chose a number = 1, 2 or 3.

BUT keep tuned there are still a few give aways left <_< in fact real soon!

Mr Cherry will be HAPPY

don_cherry_rose.jpg

Well we have another classic final setup for the Ladies Hockey Gold Medal game, Canada BeaverInHatThumb.jpg vs USA united-states-flag-waving-emoticon-.gif

33 of you selected either Canada or the US which means there will be 32 disappointments :) , so to correct that lets have another total score cointest for a micro :laughing: . Your allowed only one entry, the first to choose the total goals and winning team will win so check to make sure you do not duplicate and have no chance because you can enter only once (I think I said that before ;) ) and may the best team win (they always do), Game time is 15:30 PST once the game start entries are closed <_< .

Good luck Canada and Good luck USA, make us proud. 0004Olympicflag.gif

001-15.jpg

BUT keep tuned there are still a few give aways left :) in fact real soon!

Mr Cherry will be HAPPY

don_cherry_rose.jpg

That's a colour commentator ;)<_<