Pocket Queries with Mac

I have had no problem creating pocket queries, but I now need to get the gpx. files to the gpsr. It seems that there is little instruction on Geocaching.com regarding this. How do I transfer the results of my pocket queries to my gpsr. using a Mac? I have found information in this forum for PC, but not Mac. If I have missed a previous post, feel free to post the link, no need to waste time explaining something a second time. Thank you for your help.

I have had no problem creating pocket queries, but I now need to get the gpx. files to the gpsr. It seems that there is little instruction on Geocaching.com regarding this. How do I transfer the results of my pocket queries to my gpsr. using a Mac? I have found information in this forum for PC, but not Mac. If I have missed a previous post, feel free to post the link, no need to waste time explaining something a second time. Thank you for your help.

Go get maccaching to use on the mac. It is a great program and easy to use.

Edited by Steph2472

Yes it does matter that you use an oregon - all gps's are different in how they load gpx files. You happen to have one of the easier to use ones in this regard.

Find answers here - http://garminoregon.wikispaces.com/

Unzip the files you get from geocaching.com, which will result in 2 *.gpx files. Drag these to the /garmin/gpx/ folder on your oregon.

You could use maccaching for some gpx management if you're were so inclined, but might get as good results by just finessing the settings in your pocket query generation pages.