How do I revert / downgrade firmware Oregon 300?

Upgraded the firmware to 3.6 from 3.2 and am not happy with the results. Autorouting doesn't autocorrect after going past "wrong" street, drive past a cache and my gps goes straight to zero, doesn't start the distance climbing etc

Could someone point me in the right direction, or provide easy steps for downgrading back to version 3.2?

Thanx in advance for the help!

http://garminoregon.wikispaces.com/Versions

Scroll down, ifaik you cannot download 3.2 but 3.15 is there, else try 3.22 or 3.3

It might be a good idea to remove any memory cards before restarting after a downgrade. My OR300 was unresponsive after a downgrade restart until I removed the cards and restarted again. This has been reported as being caused by "Custom Maps", of which I had one.

I had read about removing the memory card. And I had also seen a reference to the "GCD", but that's all.

Thanks very much for the link!!! Much appreciated!!!

OKay, after some nervous moments, I am now a happy cacher once again! I took my GPS outside and searched for a nearby cache, and all worked GREAT!

This forum and everyone here are soooo helpful! Thanks again!