anyone sell old gps

hi, looking for a gps tracking system as cheap as possible.New to this and it looks a very interesting hobbie that I would love to get into.Problem is these gps devices are a little on the pricey side for a beginner that's only starting out and would like something to get me started. Someone must have an old gps device that you started with and have upgraded as youwent along.

Please someone help me out.........

hi, looking for a gps tracking system as cheap as possible.New to this and it looks a very interesting hobbie that I would love to get into.Problem is these gps devices are a little on the pricey side for a beginner that's only starting out and would like something to get me started. Someone must have an old gps device that you started with and have upgraded as youwent along.

the car boot sale forums above, google, and ebay are your friend.

welcome to the madhouse btw :lol:

You could get a Bluetooth GPS (around £20 new - I have a Bluenext unit) unit and, depending on what phone you've got, there's software out there that'll give you the basics. I'm currently trying out TrekBuddy, which'll work on pretty much any Java-enabled phone (which is most of the normal ones)

The problem I have is that the heading doesn't update all that quickly and it reports in fractions of a km or mile rather than yards, metres or feet.

I have a basic Magellan GPS320 that you can have for postage..... It's been sitting on top of my wardrobe for longer than I can remember!

No maps, just a basic GPS... It's boxed, has a serial / car power lead, manual and all the bits.... Not quite a 60CSX, but it works....

Holler if you want it..

Paul.

A plumber on the scrounge is like a politician with an expenses sheet.

:lol:

Very funny !! it doesn't say i'm unempolyed plumber nov 2009!!!!

Spend your time jobhunting then.

Not wasting valuable time searching for small containers. :o

My mom said that if you cannot say something nice to people, don't say anything at all. You would take that advice. Your snide comments were uncalled for. Shameful.

I've got one on ebay just now...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=STRK:MESELX:IT