Stats about hitchhikers wanted

_Emperor_

Hello,

I am looking for some (international) stats about hitchhikers to make some information graphics.

For example, the guys from south Africa create some tats about trackables, which can be found here.

It is very annoying for me, that you can not even search which hitchhiker has traveled the most miles, how many coins are available in general or how many coins and travelbugs are activated.

Sorry for my bad english and

Thanks

It has more miles than mine.

Dude, don't let me down.

I was surprised, but I had to call it as I saw it. I browsed through the posts, and they appear to be legit. There were a few that I'm not sure are in the correct order simply due to the time required for travel between the finds, but it wouldn't account for the mileage difference between it and mine. I'm pretty certain it belongs to a flight crew member (pilot or flight attendant), and my guess is United Airlines. I travel a lot, but most of my stays are at least four days in each city. I can't compete with someone who stays only a day or two between stops.

I had become somewhat complacent thinking my mileage was way beyond anyone else, and I hadn't even looked for caches on several long trips over the past year. I guess I'll have to step it up a notch to stay in the running. :o