cointest lake havasu

Dumbledore'sArmy2006

Thank you for hte cointest! The coin is a beauty and was made for a honorable reason! :o

I have no idea how many caches are in the place... I do not even know where this place is, and.. I do not know how crazy cachers you are! B)

so, just for the fun, I will go low... how about 86 finds? :o

Of course I hope you will find many many and you will have fun!!! :o

Thank you for hte cointest! The coin is a beauty and was made for a honorable reason! :o

I have no idea how many caches are in the place... I do not even know where this place is, and.. I do not know how crazy cachers you are! B)

so, just for the fun, I will go low... how about 86 finds? :o

Of course I hope you will find many many and you will have fun!!! :o

Lake Havasu is in Arizona (USA).

5 crazy cachers going to lake havasu city on feb 11th-14th.I still have some of my "remember our fallen"coins left so thought I would give away a set.all you need to do is be nearest to guess how many caches we get on the trip.

Thanx for the cointest! I pray for you all to have travelling mercies, and that you have a safe and wonderful time.

I will guess 222 caches on the entire trip. Take care, and have a wonderful time!

I hope you have a great trip. By the way this is where I grew up, I actually remember watching the London Bridge being built. LOL. There is quite a bit of variability to how many you will pick up and will depend quite a bit on your off road access (4x4). I will give you a good guess and say that you will get a good run at the in town ones and maybe a couple of the closer off road ones. I will toss my guess at 112.

Wow we have our work cut out for us dont we. Looks like most of them think we are going to get over 200. I think thats a pretty good range to guess in. Hopefully this rental car holds up a little better than our last one did. Im glad you picked a 4x4 this time that charger was not to cacher friendly.

Wow we have our work cut out for us dont we. Looks like most of them think we are going to get over 200. I think thats a pretty good range to guess in. Hopefully this rental car holds up a little better than our last one did. Im glad you picked a 4x4 this time that charger was not to cacher friendly.

That charger wasn't a 4x4 that was meant to be taken off roads ;) Try not to break this rental car. Oh and make sure someone lays off the gas pedal a bit... :laughing:B)

That charger wasn't a 4x4 that was meant to be taken off roads :laughing: Try not to break this rental car. Oh and make sure someone lays off the gas pedal a bit... :surprise::o

Yeah I dont want to hear Mikey cry about getting another ticket :o That Charger did ok off road after we took off a few unnecessary pieces. Wish you were coming along with us I had a great time with you guys on our last trip.

Edited by tjc852

there will be 5760 minuets during your visit, if you cache 24 hours a day.

so i think that 258 finds whould be about right if you average 1 find every 22 minuets

this will equal out if you include sleeping and travelling compared to time saved on the cache and dash's and also several at on location.