DISCOVER THE WORLD MISSION............

lorca.nl

oke i have a coin well more then one but one special coin............

i was thinking to let it into the world so that it can DISCOVER WONDERULL PLACEZZZZZzz but i need your help for it B):o

so as i never did run a mission i thought i go do a DISCOVER THE WORLD mission with this coin........

it`s so it`s a CACHING LEADS TO WONDERFULL DISCOVERY`S and i was thinking........

if i activate it put it in a cache take it out again and send it to someone............

with a piczzzz or card of my hometown with one or two unactivate coinzzz..........

and a souvenier and some goodiezzzzz..........

i place a piczzzz by the log of the coin so that you all can see one SPECIAL place of my hometown......

the next reciever do the same and send it to someone else and so on and on and on so we all can DISCOVER the WORLD a little ............

you must be in the forum adress book and i will keep by a list of the people who sign in for the mission so that we can see who to send next ............

i know that there are more missionzzzzzzz like this so i was wonder of there is some animo for this......

pleazzzzzz let me know :o:o:)

I hate to be the one to bring this up but I used to share coins by mailing them to other users. I provided a postage-paid return envelope and even forum members managed to not return some of them.

I still think it's a great idea but just remember that you shouldn't release anything you aren't willing to lose.

My personal favorite was a Lewis and Clark coin that was carried up Mt Saint Helen.

Edited by BlueDeuce

Thank you all fo the reply and i did work on the coin page see :

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.as...94-e0efc04204a0

but i have 2 questionzzzzzz to you all..........

what do you think to put the names on the coin page or in here or both?

do you have any idea`s for the coin page if so LET ME KNOW PLEAZZZZZZZZ..........

oke so far we have :

E&Cplus3

Paganfrog

Fossillady

Grodan & Fiabus

Burgessfour

Main Family

Opalsns

FuzzieBear3

SusieMerlin1

Catsnfish

Dark ELf and Bleu Deuce i don`t know or you wanna take part........

for the rest of the forum family if you wanna take part post here and i put you on the list ;)

Edited by lorca.nl

it snow an freeze here but today sun shine a little so let`s hope that tomorrow or sunday it`s gone and the ground is muddy so that i can go out and do a cache on my special place here :)

list so far........

E&Cplus3

Paganfrog

Fossillady

Grodan & Fiabus

Burgessfour

Main Family

Opalsns

FuzzieBear3

SusieMerlin1

Catsnfish

Brewmeister

P4070013.jpg

P4070008.jpg

The traveler has made its first stop!! And there are so many Dutch goodies to discover! An adorable snow globe, kissing couple and windmill box. Chocolate tulips and butterscotch waffles, big box of hagleslag and licorice knots! A lovely potted tulip and a commemorative coin from Eindhoven. a Toronto coin and a Sitting Bull, the cute little pick me up coin and a breast cancer awareness path tag.

but Anne, you outdid yourself on the traveler, the Wonderful Discoveries coin for dipping and a great logbook with the little traveler him/herself on it! and a neat bag to keep them in. Does the traveler have a name??

What wonderful area should we discover next?

well sadly i cant get my camera to work so i cant show off the wonderful things i got in the mission package from catsnfish. so ill have to make comments instead.

i got a gorgeous bora bora earth turtle (i missed the sale for these) i love tsuns earth turtles they are awesome.

catsnfish sent such a great package, delicious looking mini jars of jam, a tshirt, some pin buttons and keyrings, toy turtles and rubber duckies and various other items. something for everyone in my family. i am the geo fanatic in my house so i participate on here just for myself, but it was really nice that the mission package was diverse and had something that appealed to everyone, my hubby claimed the tshirt :D my son claimed the toy turtles :D and i allocated the rubber duckies for my baby for his bathtimes :blink:

and the coins are all mine mwah-ha-haha :blink:

i need to get some things together for the next victim lol. will update here when i finally get it mailed out.

i suggest that you pm lorca.nl to request to join, i dont think she had been on here recently. :-)

it`s treu that i was`t so much on here i had some thingzzzz to deal with.......

the road to happynizzzzzzz was gone for a while and it take some time to get back there but me and my family are back on that road again.......

it was hard to get there again but with the help of my brother i`m there again........

i wanna APOLEGIZE to you all that i did`t keep this by and i hope you all can forgive me :):blink: .........

i`m HAPPY for CATZZZZZZZZZZzz that it arrive safe and i hope you ENJOY the NETHERLANDS a little :o

FROGGY don`t worry about the pic`zzzz we all have our fantasie and we can see your BIG SMILE :D

oke now about the list and to take part.

fookzzzzzzz you alwayzzzzzz can take part anytime you want.......

you only have to post and i will put you in the list i will be here more again and i will keep it update......

here is a new update list so far:

E&Cplus3

Fossillady

Grodan & Fiabus

Burgessfour

Main Family

Opalsns

FuzzieBear3

SusieMerlin1

Brewmeister

Just a Trifle

USYoopers

Fairy Honey

Toojin

Goosefraba 1

THANK YOU ALL and let uzzzzzz see all your WONDERFULL placezzzzzzzzzzz :blink::o:o

Mmm. I'm always late, but this sounds like fun. Can you put me on the list lorca? :)

hihihi you`re never to late to take part :):huh:

new list up date :

E&Cplus3

Fossillady

Grodan & Fiabus

Burgessfour

Main Family

Opalsns

FuzzieBear3

SusieMerlin1

Brewmeister

Just a Trifle