caching while on holiday

The PITZ

We're going to Portugal this year on holiday & i've checked to see if there are any caches within a reasonable distance of our resort but understandably all the cache details are in Portugese. Is there part of the Geocaching website where caches can be translated. Feedback appreciated please.

We're going to Portugal this year on holiday & i've checked to see if there are any caches within a reasonable distance of our resort but understandably all the cache details are in Portugese. Is there part of the Geocaching website where caches can be translated. Feedback appreciated please.

If online translation fails and you really need help, consider contacting some local geocachers. There's at least one Portugese geocacher who posts here, and likely more if you check the regional forums.

I agree an online translator would be good also. I think there is an app now for the iPhone for it too.

We are headed to Bermuda in June and I plan on taking my eTrex Vwnture HC with me and getting all 54 on the islands. Only going to be on the island for 32 hours so time will not be on my side.

Odie

I agree an online translator would be good also. I think there is an app now for the iPhone for it too.

We are headed to Bermuda in June and I plan on taking my eTrex Vwnture HC with me and getting all 54 on the islands. Only going to be on the island for 32 hours so time will not be on my side.

Odie

Thank you for the feedback much appreciated i will get the computer knowledgable man of the house to suss out your replies.

here's looking forward to warm weather caching in Portugal.

Cheers

the pitz

The coordinates are all you really need. Other then multi caches, puzzles and HINTS.

Yeah, who needs useless instructions like, "The park is only open until dark; you'll get arrested if caught there after hours," or, "don't park (location) or your vehicle will get towed!"