Odyssey Voyager SuperBowl Cointest...

Odyssey Voyager

wow! what a game. first of all, big congratulations to "usyoopers" who correctly picked the Saints and a total score of 48 points! great job. i will contact you soon for information on your winning prize.

secondly, my thanks to everyone else that played but didn't win. hey, wait a minute! since i was ready to offer a 2nd geocoin in case of multiple winners, i am giving everyone else a SECOND CHANCE TO WIN! thats right, the message i posted earlier today has all the entries numbered from 1 to 62. so, i will use a random number generator to select ONE MORE WINNER! so stay tuned for the announcement! you could still be a winner...

thirdly, congrats to the Saints, the city of New Orleans, and all the Saints fans! they did it! :ph34r:

wow! what a game. first of all, big congratulations to "usyoopers" who correctly picked the Saints and a total score of 48 points! great job. i will contact you soon for information on your winning prize.

secondly, my thanks to everyone else that played but didn't win. hey, wait a minute! since i was ready to offer a 2nd geocoin in case of multiple winners, i am giving everyone else a SECOND CHANCE TO WIN! thats right, the message i posted earlier today has all the entries numbered from 1 to 62. so, i will use a random number generator to select ONE MORE WINNER! so stay tuned for the announcement! you could still be a winner...

thirdly, congrats to the Saints, the city of New Orleans, and all the Saints fans! they did it! :ph34r:

Ten points off, but still have a chance.

Congrats to usyoopers

and the random number selected from an internet random number generator is:

...NUMBER 39!...

congratulations to "anne.and.eli" as 2nd chance winners of a Trojan Horse Geocoin of their choice!

thank you again to all the participants, i hope you all had fun and enjoyed the game and cointest. better luck next time. take care, happy geocaching, and merry geocoin collecting! :ph34r:

~odyssey voyager~

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to Odyssey Voyager as I don't normally watch football (even the Superbowl) but this cointest made it really fun and I watched it pretty much right through :ph34r:

you're very welcome. its always more fun to watch when theres a little something at stake i always say...lol...so i'm glad you had a good time, i know i did too!

i just realized that you would have won the cointest if the colts had only scored a touchdown during the last minute of the game from just a few yards away! it must have been strange rooting for the saints to win, yet praying for the colts to score just once more! oh...the agony of defeat! i feel for you, but it still must have been very interesting indeed!

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

wha wha wha?? I won?! WOOT!!! And the Saints won which makes me happy :D (Not that I follow football closely, but I have a soft spot for the Saints!)

Thanks so much for the cointest!

:ph34r::D:D:D Congrats to the winners!! you won a beautiful coin!!!! :D

So... Saints won! the bookers knew something.....

Saints won becasue they were blessed!

Colts ..... well Hedes took them! :lol:

and the funniest thing????? Trojan horse liked the little dreamer horse so much and now they will be together!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Sung to the tune of "Oh when the Saints Come Marchin' In"

I'm closin' the thread,

I'm closing it down,

Because the Saints marched into town,

Oh Lord, I want to be at that party!

When the Saints march in to town.

(Everybody!)

Oh when the Saints, Oh when the Saints!

Oh when the Saints come marchin' in

I want to thank you all for playin'

When the Saints came marchin' in.....

Cointest ended. Thank you for playing.