Odyssey Voyager SuperBowl Cointest...

Odyssey Voyager

Hello football fans and welcome to the Odyssey Voyager SuperBowl Cointest! We can't have a SuperBowl Game without a cointest, right?! :D The winner or winners will have their pick of ANY 1 of the Odyssey Voyager Trojan Horses (except for the Zeus Limited Edition). These regular editions include Achilles (satin gold), Hector (satin silver), Aphrodite (green/gold), Apollo (blue/silver), Athena (red/gold), and TWO NEW TROJAN HORSE EDITIONS YET TO BE ANNOUNCED! :D These new editions will be the very last of the Trojan Horses produced before this geocoin is retired forever! Here are 2 videos of the geocoins for those that haven't seen them:

Satin Trojan Horses Video

Painted Trojan Horses Video

COINTEST RULES:

First of all, ONLY 1 ENTRY POST PER FORUM MEMBER OR FAMILY. If you and your family have 5 different accounts, please only enter 1 guess (yes, I will check, and no sockpuppet accounts allowed either!) :o Think carefully about your guess before posting, no editing will be allowed without permission first. So if you make an error in your post, send me a PM so I can note the changes and times before correcting your post entry. Okay, now on to the fun game stuff! All that is required to play this game is 2 things:

1. pick one winner: either the New Orleans Saints or the Indianapolis Colts.

2. guess the closest number to the final TOTAL COMBINED SCORE WITHOUT GOING OVER!

For example, if the final score is Saints 30 and Colts 20. The final TOTAL combined score is 50. So if one person picked the Saints and 44, and another picked the Saints and 45, and another picked the Saints and 51, the person who guessed the Saints and 45 wins (because they were the closest and DID NOT GO OVER). It's that simple! :D

Entries can be posted right up until the opening kick-off on Sunday. In the event of a tie, I may issue multiple geocoins, or I may assign numbers to each winning guess, and then use a random number generator to pick the winner or winners. My cointest, my rules! :) Good luck to everyone playing and have fun watching the game! :ph34r:

very even team guesses so far. don't worry if your guess is identical to someone else's guess, if you think its a good one, post it. this means there is a chance of multiple identical winning guesses, so go with your instincts, just like when you're seaching for a cache! :ph34r:

(edited to correct spelling error.)

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

its good to see a few "newbies" to the geocoin forums participating! welcome, and please don't be strangers, its always good to have more people at the party! :)

very close choices so far...17 members taking the Colts...15 members taking the Saints. wow! i only hope the actual game is as close and competitive. i have a feeling this game will not dissapoint us.

private message me (PM) if you want to change your choice or point total guess. changes will be accepted up to the start of the football game kick-off. good luck to everybody and thanks for playing!

very even team guesses so far. don't worry if your guess is identical to someone else's guess, if you think its a good one, post it. this means there is a chance of multiple identical winning guesses, so go with your instincts, just like when you're seaching for a cache! :D

(edited to correct spelling error.)

But , will the First Person that pick's that team and score, be the winner?

Are you giving multiple coin prizes, or

are you going to draw a winner from a bunch of correct answers??

Kinda changes the dynamics of the cointest,

Not complaining, just curious, may want to change my score.

Opalsns

very even team guesses so far. don't worry if your guess is identical to someone else's guess, if you think its a good one, post it. this means there is a chance of multiple identical winning guesses, so go with your instincts, just like when you're seaching for a cache! :D

But, will the First Person that pick's that team and score, be the winner?

Opalsns

winners WILL NOT be chosen based on who posted first. in the event of multiple winners with identical correct answers, i am prepared to offer up to 2 prizes. however, if there are more than 2 posts with correct answers, then each correct post will be assigned a number, and i will use a random number generator to select the first two winners. i hope this helps clear things up a little. good luck to all the participants!

by the way, the new Trojan Horse Editions are in the U.S.A. from China and will be mailed to me today via Priority Mail! i'm excited to see them for the very first time! :D Rusty at personalgeocoins.com (now part of directmint.com) tells me they are very nice! stay tuned for more details!

so which editions will everyone pick if they win?! i'm curious... :D

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

But, will the First Person that pick's that team and score, be the winner?

Opalsns

winners WILL NOT be chosen based on who posted first. in the even of multiple winners with identical correct answers, i am prepared to offer up to 2 prizes. however, if there are more than 2 posts with correct answers, then each correct post will be assigned a number, and i will use a random number generator to select the first two winners. i hope this helps clear things up a little. good luck to all the participants!

by the way, the new Trojan Horse Editions are in the U.S.A. from China and will be mailed to me today via Priority Mail! i'm excited to see them for the very first time! :D Rusty at personalgeocoins.com (now part of directmint.com) tells me they are very nice! stay tuned for more details!

so which editions will everyone pick if they win?! i'm curious... :D

WOW!!! Can't wait to see them too! :(