Requested to use stealth... did Not!

Sunhome's

that was a cool photo , they had no idea that google earth just happen to take the photo . I wonder how many other cachers has been caught that way ?

Holy Crud!!!! I don't know how many have been caught on Google Street View, but this question has been asked before, I'm sure of that. This here is a keeper, a one in a million kind of thing.

• Surprised 1

Resurrecting a 10 year old thread, but for good reason ;)

One of the previous posters mentioned the Denmark Google Street View capture of Geocachers in action was a 1 in a million. There probably are more out there, but for now at least I have found the 2 in a million using the history feature on Street View at cache GC13ZAG :D

More details of my find here: terrastreetview.blogspot.com/2020/10/more-geocachers-caught-on-street-view.html

If anyone has found any more I would love to know, and do please share the links / pics :)

StreetView2.png

• Upvote 1
  • Funny 1
  • Surprised 1
3 hours ago, Gackt said:

Resurrecting a 10 year old thread, but for good reason ;)

One of the previous posters mentioned the Denmark Google Street View capture of Geocachers in action was a 1 in a million. There probably are more out there, but for now at least I have found the 2 in a million using the history feature on Street View at cache GC13ZAG :D

More details of my find here: terrastreetview.blogspot.com/2020/10/more-geocachers-caught-on-street-view.html

If anyone has found any more I would love to know, and do please share the links / pics :)

StreetView2.png

It appears they print out their caches too before going out. I often do that.

As far as I know I haven't been caught with an actually cache by Google, but I was out caching one day with the car, and I found myself driving behind the Google car for a number of kilometres. I left the Google car behind, when they turned off into a petrol station.

My sister in law was photographed out in front of her house in her dressing gown, picking up the newspaper, which had broken open and the sheets scattered on the road.

• Funny 1