Motorway Mayhem Series

I once had a link to a page that someone had constructed which detailed all the Motorway Mayhem (or Motorway Madness? You get the idea!) caches. It proved extremely useful whenever I was planning a journey but in the great computer crash of 2009 I seem to have lost it somewhere in the ether.

Does anyone have the link? Please?

Also, there was another link that dealt with caches near airports in the UK. I'd be grateful for that one too if at all possible.

Thank you

I once had a link to a page that someone had constructed which detailed all the Motorway Mayhem (or Motorway Madness? You get the idea!) caches. It proved extremely useful whenever I was planning a journey but in the great computer crash of 2009 I seem to have lost it somewhere in the ether.

Does anyone have the link? Please?

Also, there was another link that dealt with caches near airports in the UK. I'd be grateful for that one too if at all possible.

Thank you

Well, I posted that too soon! I've just found the Motorway Mayhem link:

http://www.bpss.demon.co.uk/motorway%20mayhem%20main.html

I'd still be grateful if anyone has any links they can share for other series in the UK, and especially the airport caches page.

...I'd still be grateful if anyone has any links they can share for other series in the UK, and especially the airport caches page.

I don't recall seeing a bookmark of UK Airport caches but you might find this useful:

Purple Pineapple's Bookmark List of (UK) circular cache walks.

MrsB

which REALLY needs updating, when I have a spare several hours to do it! I promise I will, as i think a number of folks find it quite useful! (including me!)

...I'd still be grateful if anyone has any links they can share for other series in the UK, and especially the airport caches page.

I don't recall seeing a bookmark of UK Airport caches but you might find this useful:

Purple Pineapple's Bookmark List of (UK) circular cache walks.

MrsB

which REALLY needs updating, when I have a spare several hours to do it! I promise I will, as i think a number of folks find it quite useful! (including me!)

You might like to add The Magor Cache Series which is in our SE corner of Wales. We haven't done them yet but I they're circular (ish). I think the series is still being extended.

MrsB :ph34r:

Is it not possible to make the bookmark list shared so folks could add their own rings to the list? Saves you the overhead of maintaining it all yourself!

Jon.

Is it not possible to make the bookmark list shared so folks could add their own rings to the list? Saves you the overhead of maintaining it all yourself!

Jon.

Other people can add caches to your bookmark list?? :ph34r: Is this a new feature as I have never seen it before?

I don't know... there is a question mark in there. I was asking if it was possible? If not, why not?

What's the difference between a "Shared" and a "Public" bookmark list?

J

We find it really useful as well!

You can add our festive Abberley Advent[ure] series if you like.

24LBH + 1 unknown

+ an EarthCache and 2 existing Trads and en-route

:ph34r:

Mark

Edited by Delta68

What's the difference between a "Shared" and a "Public" bookmark list?

J

Shared = you can send a link to the list and others will be able to access it.

Public = a link to the list appears on the cache page for each cache in the list

See this post from Keystone today, which explains when to use shared lists.

Ahh.. thanks for that... I wonder if a true shared or communal bookmark list could be implemented easily on geocaching.com?

J

We find it really useful as well!

You can add our festive Abberley Advent[ure] series if you like.

24LBH + 1 unknown

+ an EarthCache and 2 existing Trads and en-route

:)

Mark

done!

I've decided that, with the proliferation of rings, Its now 15 caches or more to make it on to the list! there's already over 60 rings listed! If it gets too bi it'll be unusable!