How do I edit my post?

redjada

When did you make the post? After a certain period of time, the ability to edit something you posted goes away.

p_edit.gif-ed to add: I guess I should own up. WHen I first opened this thread and read the post, I thought "Well, of course there's an edit button! It's right . . . Wait! Where'd the button go?!?!"

Of course, I was looking at the OP, so I shouldn't have seen one.

Edited by Too Tall John
Visit that 'coin's page. Find your log, and at the right of your log is a "visit log" option. Clicking that will put you into an edit screen.

I just checked one logged in Aug., it will still allow my edit.

If we're talking about the page for a geocoin, you are absolutely correct. I think (although, I can see where my assumption may be wrong) that the OP is talking about a post in the geocoin section of the forums.
Visit that 'coin's page. Find your log, and at the right of your log is a "visit log" option. Clicking that will put you into an edit screen.

I just checked one logged in Aug., it will still allow my edit.

If we're talking about the page for a geocoin, you are absolutely correct. I think (although, I can see where my assumption may be wrong) that the OP is talking about a post in the geocoin section of the forums.

OK... gotcha. My mistake. Sorry :ph34r: