Pick and Pass Geocoin Mission

Chickahominy

Oh Mercy.. !

Team Victorious has checked in with their mission arriving from FairyHoney. I have not received Team Winner's mission.

I will draw from the names of the members of Team Victory and send one person a special prize package of coins and geo items.

Thanks for playing!

I had a lot of fun watching this move on. Just out of curiosity, though...have any decisions been made on this yet? I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it.

Oh Mercy.. !

Team Victorious has checked in with their mission arriving from FairyHoney. I have not received Team Winner's mission.

I will draw from the names of the members of Team Victory and send one person a special prize package of coins and geo items.

Thanks for playing!

I had a lot of fun watching this move on. Just out of curiosity, though...have any decisions been made on this yet? I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it.

Yes, it has! It went out in today's mail :rolleyes:

Hmmm, it's been a while since anyone commented on this mission :laughing:

Maybe thats because it takes a while for a package to get from South Carolina to Oregon :(:D:D:D

Yep, in the mailbox today was a package with ALLLL kinds of goodies in it including three coins, one of which is Chickahominy's beautiful personal coin :D Also a magnetic key holder, a bison tube, a waterproof match carrier, a geocaching lanyard, a bracelet and a patch!!!!!!!

Thank you so, so much Chickahominy, this was a fun mission :(

PickandPass.jpg

PickandPasscoins.jpg

Hmmm, it's been a while since anyone commented on this mission :laughing:

Maybe thats because it takes a while for a package to get from South Carolina to Oregon :D:D:D:D

Yep, in the mailbox today was a package with ALLLL kinds of goodies in it including three coins, one of which is Chickahominy's beautiful personal coin :D Also a magnetic key holder, a bison tube, a waterproof match carrier, a geocaching lanyard, a bracelet and a patch!!!!!!!

Thank you so, so much Chickahominy, this was a fun mission :(

PickandPass.jpg

PickandPasscoins.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS on your package - YUM, look at that Ice Cream cone ( we can always dream that it is actually Frozen yogurt :( )

VERY nice package!! Congratulations Team Victory!!

I wonder if ours will ever get to Australia. It seems to have gone the scenic route by slow boat :unsure:

It should have arrived there by now it didn't come back to me.

Any word on our package?????????

Nope. I'll have another check at the Post office in case the notice got blown out of the mail box.

VERY nice package!! Congratulations Team Victory!!

I wonder if ours will ever get to Australia. It seems to have gone the scenic route by slow boat :lol:

It should have arrived there by now it didn't come back to me.

Any word on our package?????????

Nope. I'll have another check at the Post office in case the notice got blown out of the mail box.

:grin: Is this package still MIA??