Pick and Pass Geocoin Mission

Chickahominy

Well it has been three weeks now since Team Winners Mission has been sent out and it has not arrived here yet.

I am only hoping that it is on the way to Garden Gorilla in Australia, seeing as the whole of Western Europe is in lock down due to volcanic ash.

The backlog of post for over here is going to probably take weeks to clear, so it may be safer to knock me of the list and not send it here (that is if it has not been sent to me already)

And to think we were doing so well as well! :D

I'm Not sure if Chicky-Babe is on vacation, but I know her computer is down and she's been using Boom's lap top when she can.

We know that we have won this and after the Smak Talk beating we took in the begining from Team Winless It's well deserved.

Congrats Team VICTORIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Not sure if Chicky-Babe is on vacation, but I know her computer is down and she's been using Boom's lap top when she can.

We know that we have won this and after the Smak Talk beating we took in the begining from Team Winless It's well deserved.

Hey....It ain’t over till the chicky-babe sings ;)

You are way toooo confident my friend! It's not over yet! no one has been declare WINNERS or victorious yet.

You are way toooo confident my friend! It's not over yet! no one has been declare WINNERS or victorious yet.

If nothing we are defiant to the end :rolleyes::unsure:;)

I like that spirit. You picked a nice coin to send to me yet kini? :rolleyes:

I mean, not that you have to send it until Chicky says that we are in fact the victorious team....just wondering.

(In all seriousness, where did your package go to? I figure it should have reached wherever it was going by now. I really hope that it isn't lost.)

Edited by Ashallond

RIGHT-OOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I like that spirit. You picked a nice coin to send to me yet kini? :blink:

I mean, not that you have to send it until Chicky says that we are in fact the victorious team....just wondering.

(In all seriousness, where did your package go to? I figure it should have reached wherever it was going by now. I really hope that it isn't lost.)

I sure how its not lost too :huh:

You are way toooo confident my friend! It's not over yet! no one has been declare team WINLESS or team VICTORY-OUS yet.

Got them purty turtles, Me Likey, especially that copper.

well HOPEFULLY Fairyhoney sent it delivery confirmation.

It will show when it arrived and can be tracked.

We know it went to all the cahers by the cache drops. I don't think FairyHoney would Delay shipping. so even if both packages get lost We know who got their mission completed first.

That, my friend, is all the confidense I need!!!! LOL!!!

If nothing we are defiant to the end :huh::):blink:

:D:ph34r::D

Team winners coin is not lost, the post office returned it to me today :rolleyes: .

I am confirming garden gorilla's address and sending it back out.

That is a real bummer! :rolleyes:

That does stink.But at least it's on route again.

I like to win but not like that, when it's beyond the players controll.

Good luck Winners and I do mean that!!!!

Oh Mercy.. !

Team Victorious has checked in with their mission arriving from FairyHoney. I have not received Team Winner's mission.

I will draw from the names of the members of Team Victory and send one person a special prize package of coins and geo items.

Thanks for playing!

Oh Mercy.. !

Team Victorious has checked in with their mission arriving from FairyHoney. I have not received Team Winner's mission.

I will draw from the names of the members of Team Victory and send one person a special prize package of coins and geo items.

Thanks for playing!

We have missed you. Hope everything is alright!

Thank you so much for hosting this mission - it was my first one, and it was really fun to be a part of!

Congratulations to Team Victory, and to everyone for making this travelling mission go SO QUICKLY! It was a fun ride, and I really feel like we're all winners for working together on this.

Chicka, thanks for being a great hostess for this mission - great idea and good times!

Now to see which member of Team Victory is most victorious...

Oh Mercy.. !

Thanks for playing!

CHICKY-BABE,

Yur OK ????

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

I'm glad.

Don't include me in the drawing, sweetie.

I just had fun with this awesome mission.

Thanx,

Opal

:P

Well I'm goning to issue a challenge :laughing:

15. Ashallond Arkansas vs 15. kini_ont Ontario

'Team Victory!" vs "Team WINNER"

1 coin

if my "Team WINNER" wins you send me a coin but if your "Team Victory" wins....

I eat crow :P and send you a coin

Will You Accept the Challenge????? :)

NO EATING CROW...OPAL WILL GET CRANKY AGAIN

:laughing:

Glad you are back Chicky. We was worried about you! I really hope the other mission makes it home, I hate that the mail service is causing problems for the other team.

:o

Well I'm goning to issue a challenge :o

15. Ashallond Arkansas vs 15. kini_ont Ontario

'Team Victory!" vs "Team WINNER"

1 coin

if my "Team WINNER" wins you send me a coin but if your "Team Victory" wins....

I eat crow :blink: and send you a coin

Will You Accept the Challenge????? :)

NO EATING CROW...OPAL WILL GET CRANKY AGAIN

:D

Glad you are back Chicky. We was worried about you! I really hope the other mission makes it home, I hate that the mail service is causing problems for the other team.

:o:blink: