8. gardengorilla Australia

9. Snowball 58 Kansas

10. The 4 F's Florida

11. plumbrokeacres British Columbia

12. Usyoopers Michigan

13. FScout Kentucky

14. LadyBee4T Michigan

15. kini ont Canada

Just a heads up- We will be out of town from March 4th through March 10th, I would hate to be a hold up! :lol:

Edited by usyoopers

I was going to post this afternoon not to send it to me as I am going out of town--family emergency. :) However, it arrived in my mailbox this evening. I will be able to get it out to its next stop before I have to leave. :laughing: Now I just have to decide who will get it next!

Team #1

1. Maine Family Maine

2. Dr. Neal Pennsylvania

3. Turlutortue Quebec, Canada

4. Penny and Kona Arkansas

5. Susiemerlin 1 United Kingdom

6. 2 Golfers Illinois

7. Rickctroop 13 Connecticut

9. Snowball 58 Kansas

10. The 4 F's Florida

12. Usyoopers Michigan---We will be out of town from March 4th through March 10th

13. FScout Kentucky

14. LadyBee4T Michigan

15. kini ont Canada

I was going to post this afternoon not to send it to me as I am going out of town--family emergency. :) However, it arrived in my mailbox this evening. I will be able to get it out to its next stop before I have to leave. :laughing: Now I just have to decide who will get it next!

Team #1

1. Maine Family Maine

2. Dr. Neal Pennsylvania

6. 2 Golfers Illinois

9. Snowball 58 Kansas

10. The 4 F's Florida

12. Usyoopers Michigan---We will be out of town from March 4th through March 10th

13. FScout Kentucky

14. LadyBee4T Michigan

15. kini ont Canada

Sorry you have a family emergency but the coins arrival was real good timing. You might be able to get it to usyoopers before they leave on the 4th.

Team 1 i noticed you have Susiemerlin 1 on your list in the UK.

as a complete impartial non player, i recently recieved my lil dreamer coin from the cointest from ann

it was posted to me on 8th Feb in santa cruz and took 17 days to reach my mailbox in UK.

I guess that makes you a partial nonplayer , now. B)

Team 1 , hurry and send it to daveindeal, he has great ideas for your team !!!!! :)

as a complete impartial non player, i recently recieved my lil dreamer coin from the cointest from ann

it was posted to me on 8th Feb in santa cruz and took 17 days to reach my mailbox in UK.

I guess that makes you a partial nonplayer , now. B)

Team 1 , hurry and send it to daveindeal, he has great ideas for your team !!!!! :)

Its been sent off but not to daveindeal! It actually has a seeking list coin in it too!

Sometimes it only takes 5 days to cross the pond from the U.S. (as long as it does not come from Canada, we have a friend there who sends us the occasional parcel and they take forever).

Fingers crossed it will be a swift crossing!

The last one in the US will have to send it to you. I have sent packages to the UK for missions and have got it there in a week. My post office says how you want to send it and it is only a few cents more to send it the faster way.

Team Winner has landed in Arkansas! :D

Coin has been chosen and another coin has been added to replace it. The mission is READY TO GO TOMORROW...are we sending in order of Chicka's list, or are we picking ourselves? It seems I knew what to do a while ago, but I must be getting old...

Help from the winning team, please! That's all members of Team Winner, in case there are others out there under some sort of delusion. :D

You could send it t me :D I'll take good care of it :D

LOL!

I have been having computer problems and have been online very little this past week. I am so glad y'all have been carrying on the mission.. and having fun with it! I'm going to read the rest of the posts now.

heh....Team Victory and Team Losing Winner have completely different strategies Victory went through Canada and off to Sweden and back to the US, while Team Runner Up :D is going almost the exact opposite.

Will be interesting to watch...

I know, right? This is almost like the Olympics.

LOL! These teams are really going to extremes to move the mission along. I love it! I know they appreciated your info DaveinDeal.

Sometimes it only takes 5 days to cross the pond from the U.S. (as long as it does not come from Canada, we have a friend there who sends us the occasional parcel and they take forever).

The last one in the US will have to send it to you. I have sent packages to the UK for missions and have got it there in a week. My post office says how you want to send it and it is only a few cents more to send it the faster way.

So I gather that when I get it from the U.S. I then send it to Garden Gorilla in Australia and then from there back home to the U.S. and then hey presto we WIN! :anibad:

So I gather that when I get it from the U.S. I then send it to Garden Gorilla in Australia and then from there back home to the U.S. and then hey presto we WIN! :anibad:

We will still have to do Canada. When should we that? I live close to Canada and and I think usyoopers do too.

So one of us could send it to Canada then when it goes to the three in Canada they could send it to the other one. Then send it to the UK and then to Australia. Then to chickahominy. I think that would do everyone.

Edited by Maine Family

So I gather that when I get it from the U.S. I then send it to Garden Gorilla in Australia and then from there back home to the U.S. and then hey presto we WIN! :laughing:

We will still have to do Canada. When should we that? I live close to Canada and and I think usyoopers do too.

So one of us could send it to Canada then when it goes to the three in Canada they could send it to the other one. Then send it to the UK and then to Australia. Then to chickahominy. I think that would do everyone.

That's the fastest way :anibad:

Sounds like a lot of fun I just got into the game and have been into this game alot hit me up if you can.

GeoRockMonster

Winter weather is keeping me inside these days. I have been thinking about this mission for some time now. It seems this is as good a time as any to put it out there and see if there is any interest. Introducing....

The Pick and Pass Mission by Chickahominy

Twenty five people may participate.

Your addy must be on the Geocoin Forum Mailing List.

I will send out two coins to someone (chosen at random) on the Pick and Pass Mission List.

The receiver will keep one of the coins, add one coin to the mission and send it on to the person of their choosing from the list.

That receiver, will in turn, choose a coin, add a coin and send it on.

So each participant receives two coins to choose from.

In the end, the last person, sends the remaining two coins back to me.

I choose 25 people because at 2 weeks a person.... 25 people will take approximately one year.

Interested? Let's hear it! :anibad:

Edited by GeoRockMonster

So I gather that when I get it from the U.S. I then send it to Garden Gorilla in Australia and then from there back home to the U.S. and then hey presto we WIN! :laughing:

That's the fastest way :anibad:

It is working I think up the Eastern seaboard so who is closer in Canada to Maine.

We are 25 miles south of the Canadian border....I am leaving Thursday and won't be back till the 10th though.

We are 25 miles south of the Canadian border....I am leaving Thursday and won't be back till the 10th though.

I think you will be back before it gets to you. We are just figuring out strategy.

Amateurs. :) Your strategy will not help you in this game.

Also, We're already done with Canada. :mad:

Yes, and lucky for us cause Canada Post will be on strike starting tonight for an unlimited period of time :laughing:

WHAT????? :laughing:

That must be a joke! Laval K-9 you got me :laughing: Even the canada post office is not aware of this!!! You are funny my friend ;)

Edited by Turlutortue

Amateurs. :mad: Your strategy will not help you in this game.

Also, We're already done with Canada. :mad:

Yes, and lucky for us cause Canada Post will be on strike starting tonight for an unlimited period of time ;)

WHAT????? :laughing:

That must be a joke! Laval K-9 you got me :laughing: Even the canada post office is not aware of this!!! You are funny my friend :)

:laughing:

Team Winners package arrived in Kentucky yesterday. It wasn't too hard to pick a coin since LadyBee4T sent one from my seeking list. Thank you so much LadyBee4T. I have added a coin and am out the door to the post office as soon as I finish this post. Go Team Winners!

P. S. Will log the mission on my dinner break at workto nigh.t

Team Winners package arrived in Kentucky yesterday. It wasn't too hard to pick a coin since LadyBee4T sent one from my seeking list. Thank you so much LadyBee4T. I have added a coin and am out the door to the post office as soon as I finish this post. Go Team Winners!

P. S. Will log the mission on my dinner break at workto nigh.t

Don't forget to dip it in a cached near you for the map

Update for team WINNER!!

Team #1

1. Maine Family Maine

2. Dr. Neal Pennsylvania

6. 2 Golfers Illinois

9. Snowball 58 Kansas

10. The 4 F's Florida

13. FScout Kentucky

14. LadyBee4T Michigan

15. kini ont Canada

Well you know those silly Canadians...well known for their comedy humor. :)

Justa pour rie, is that the way it's said,

Just For Laughs!!!,

My other Brother, Echo Man, Was invited to the Just For Laughs Festival , in Montreal , I think.

He was one of the Street Performers hired to entertain outside the Venue during the Festival in 1989 , I think was the year!!

Team #2

Team Victory

1. Opalsns Maine

2. Sgt Mikal Pennsylvania

3. Laval K-9 Quebec

4. tekkguy Texas

5. Grodan & Fiabus Sweden

6. Team Eccs21 Michican

7. fingers crossed Ontario

8. Burgessfour Oregon

9. Fairyhoney Washington

10. Shadow's Friend Minnesota

11. Hakali California

12. SYOTT Nova Scotia

13. Fuzziebear 3 Ohio

14. Fossillady California

15. Ashallond Arkansas

Update for team WINNER!!

Got tin in CT today, a few days and one stop ahead of what I expected. Will be in tomorrow afternoons mail to be in Maine on Monday... maybe Quebec after that- then UK, Australia, BC, Ontario, Mich., Penn., then home to SC?

Team #1

1. Maine Family Maine

2. Dr. Neal Pennsylvania

6. 2 Golfers Illinois

9. Snowball 58 Kansas

10. The 4 F's Florida

13. FScout Kentucky

14. LadyBee4T Michigan

15. kini ont Canada

Update for team WINNER!!

Got tin in CT today, a few days and one stop ahead of what I expected. Will be in tomorrow afternoons mail to be in Maine on Monday... maybe Quebec after that- then UK, Australia, BC, Ontario, Mich., Penn., then home to SC?

Team #1

1. Maine Family Maine

2. Dr. Neal Pennsylvania

6. 2 Golfers Illinois

9. Snowball 58 Kansas

10. The 4 F's Florida

13. FScout Kentucky

14. LadyBee4T Michigan

15. kini ont Canada

WOO HOO!!! WAY TO GO TEAM WINNER !!!!! :blink:

Update for team WINNER!!

Team #1

1. Maine Family Maine

2. Dr. Neal Pennsylvania

6. 2 Golfers Illinois

9. Snowball 58 Kansas

10. The 4 F's Florida

13. FScout Kentucky

14. LadyBee4T Michigan

15. kini ont Canada

That sounds like a winning plan :blink:

Update for team WINNER!!

Team #1

1. Maine Family Maine

2. Dr. Neal Pennsylvania

6. 2 Golfers Illinois

9. Snowball 58 Kansas

10. The 4 F's Florida

13. FScout Kentucky

14. LadyBee4T Michigan

15. kini ont Canada

Cool , on to Maine, Do you need my address ?? :blink:

Team #2

Team Victory

1. Opalsns Maine

2. Sgt Mikal Pennsylvania

3. Laval K-9 Quebec

4. tekkguy Texas

5. Grodan & Fiabus Sweden

6. Team Eccs21 Michican

7. fingers crossed Ontario

8. Burgessfour Oregon

9. Fairyhoney Washington

10. Shadow's Friend Minnesota

11. Hakali California

12. SYOTT Nova Scotia

13. Fuzziebear 3 Ohio

14. Fossillady California

15. Ashallond Arkansas

OH NNNNNNNnnooooooooooooooooooooooo,

Team #1 has 7 folks crossed off, and we only have 5.

they are ahead of us by 2 people.

It's LadyB4T's wenching magic .... to the waterboards .................

No worries, the rest of the destinations for us are all on the same continent/country unlike team #1...

GO TEAM VICTORY!!!