Pick and Pass Geocoin Mission

Chickahominy

Team #1 is Team Winner!!!

Team #2 Call themselves Team Victory. Yeah right ;)

Yes, well ... TEAM VICTORY has a super secret strategy, and we are going to win this race.

Too bad I don't have a 'hot potato' geocoin (tater racer) ... it would be just perfect for this mission.

I should of sent you one for Valentine's. I have one. Don't you know you aren't supposed to count your chickens before they hatch. Now you are jinxed. :huh:

A shout-out to my Team #1 peeps:

I am travelling to the UK in early April. I can take the mission with me and mail it from my friend's house while I'm there.

Will this help us out any?

BTW, what is our team's title? I've been out of it lately... *blush*

We do have 5. Susiemerlin 1 United Kingdom. Maybe we can set it up so you take it with you. How long you going to be gone. Maybe you could bring it back too.

I am travelling to the UK in early April. I can take the mission with me and mail it from my friend's house while I'm there.

We do have 5. Susiemerlin 1 United Kingdom. Maybe we can set it up so you take it with you. How long you going to be gone. Maybe you could bring it back too.

I arrive on the 6th of April (leaving US on the 5th) and will be in the UK till that Sunday. Less than a week, so not sure that's enough time, unless Susiemerlin is near Newcastle?

Team #1

1. Maine Family Maine

2. Dr. Neal Pennsylvania

3. Turlutortue Quebec, Canada

4. Penny and Kona Arkansas

5. Susiemerlin 1 United Kingdom

6. 2 Golfers Illinois

7. Rickctroop 13 Connecticut

8. gardengorilla Washington

9. Snowball 58 Kansas

10. The 4 F's Florida

11. plumbrokeacres British Columbia

12. Usyoopers Michigan

13. FScout Kentucky

14. LadyBee4T Michigan

15. kini ont Canada

Team #2

1. Opalsns Maine

2. Sgt Mikal Pennsylvania

3. Laval K-9 Quebec

4. tekkguy Texas

5. Grodan & Fiabus Sweden

6. Team Eccs21 Michican

7. fingers crossed Ontario

8. Burgessfour Oregon

9. Fairyhoney Washington

10. Shadow's Friend Minnesota

11. Hakali California

12. SYOTT Nova Scotia

13. Fuzziebear 3 Ohio

14. Fossillady California

15. Ashallond Arkansas

I thought it was supposed to be mailed ??????????????????????????

That would be CHEATING and you would be disqulified.

I was speaking about taking it with me, MAILING it from my friends' house to Susiemerlin1, and (time permitting) Susiemerlin1 mailing it to either back to me to mail to the next person (assuming convenience, of course) OR (more realistically) the next person.

We would still be mailing, but it would be within England - probably a nice change! - rather than across the Atlantic.

LOL! Now we're talking about being "disqualified" from the mission/race? LOL! Well, actually, now that you mention it, if Team Victory does it, they should be disqualified, but if Team Winner does it, it should be permitted. Hehehehe ;)

Of course! What Team Victory does is perfectly, completely legal.

Team Winner.....*shakes head* you have to watch them scoundrals. ;)

And yes, Team Victory's super secret plan is all under way. We should all be in Southcarolina for that impromptu meet up this weekend,

I mean.....

>.>

<.<

Nothing.

I was speaking about taking it with me, MAILING it from my friends' house to Susiemerlin1, and (time permitting) Susiemerlin1 mailing it to either back to me to mail to the next person (assuming convenience, of course) OR (more realistically) the next person.

We would still be mailing, but it would be within England - probably a nice change! - rather than across the Atlantic.

The Travel Time across the atlantic was considered when Chickie made out the list, That's why she set it up the way she did,

So Chickie, Are we supposed to mail it???????

Or can we take it to another Continant to "mail" it ???????

Edited by opalsns

Of course! What Team Victory does is perfectly, completely legal.

Team Winner.....*shakes head* you have to watch them scoundrals. ;)

And yes, Team Victory's super secret plan is all under way. We should all be in Southcarolina for that impromptu meet up this weekend,

I mean.....

>.>

<.<

Nothing.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

We can stand in a big circle and hand it to each other, LOL!! I hope someone brings a pen!!!

Team Winner has landed in Arkansas! :huh:

Coin has been chosen and another coin has been added to replace it. The mission is READY TO GO TOMORROW...are we sending in order of Chicka's list, or are we picking ourselves? It seems I knew what to do a while ago, but I must be getting old...

Help from the winning team, please! That's all members of Team Winner, in case there are others out there under some sort of delusion. :rolleyes:

Team Winner has landed in Arkansas! :huh:

Coin has been chosen and another coin has been added to replace it. The mission is READY TO GO TOMORROW...are we sending in order of Chicka's list, or are we picking ourselves? It seems I knew what to do a while ago, but I must be getting old...

Help from the winning team, please! That's all members of Team Winner, in case there are others out there under some sort of delusion. :rolleyes:

You pick who you want to send it to. We figured out when it went to Canada then it would go to everyone in Canada before crossing through customs again.

Team Winner has landed in Arkansas! :P

You pick who you want to send it to. We figured out when it went to Canada then it would go to everyone in Canada before crossing through customs again.

WOO HOO! Choose the fastest from your home. When it gets to Canada it will be smooth sailing. :huh:

Team Winner has landed in Arkansas! :P

WOO HOO! Choose the fastest from your home. When it gets to Canada it will be smooth sailing. :huh:

1 southern state left then shoot it up to the northern US?

ILYK

Team Winner has landed in Arkansas! :D

Help from the winning team, please! That's all members of Team Winner, in case there are others out there under some sort of delusion. :huh:

You could send it t me :unsure: I'll take good care of it <_<

Team Winner has landed in Arkansas! :anicute:

Help from the winning team, please! That's all members of Team Winner, in case there are others out there under some sort of delusion. :D

You could send it t me :unsure: I'll take good care of it <_<

:huh: I am sure you would take very good care of it. But I think not. Nice try though. :anicute:

You crack me up. <_< I guess we will have to be really paying attention. I hope I don't lose the list of who is on what team. But you can send me yours so I can put a Tater racer on it for y'all.

There You Go ....... :unsure:

Dr. Neal Pennsylvania

Turlutortue Quebec, Canada

Penny and Kona Arkansas

Susiemerlin 1 United Kingdom

2 Golfers Illinois

Rickctroop 13 Connecticut

gardengorilla Washington

Snowball 58 Kansas

The 4 F's Florida

plumbrokeacres British Columbia

Usyoopers Michigan

FScout Kentucky

LadyBee4T Michigan

kini ont Canada

I have already lost track of who has gotten the package. Here is Team winner

Why don't when we get it copy the list and put a line through our name so somebody doesn't get it twice

Team #1

1. Maine Family Maine

2. Dr. Neal Pennsylvania

6. 2 Golfers Illinois

8. gardengorilla Australia

9. Snowball 58 Kansas

10. The 4 F's Florida

12. Usyoopers Michigan

13. FScout Kentucky

14. LadyBee4T Michigan

15. kini ont Canada

Why don't when we get it copy the list and put a line through our name so somebody doesn't get it twice

Team #1

1. Maine Family Maine

2. Dr. Neal Pennsylvania

6. 2 Golfers Illinois

9. Snowball 58 Kansas

10. The 4 F's Florida

12. Usyoopers Michigan

13. FScout Kentucky

14. LadyBee4T Michigan

15. kini ont Canada

Sounds like a good idea then we won't have to worry about sending it to the wrong team too./

Team #1

1. Maine Family Maine

2. Dr. Neal Pennsylvania

6. 2 Golfers Illinois

9. Snowball 58 Kansas

10. The 4 F's Florida

12. Usyoopers Michigan

13. FScout Kentucky

14. LadyBee4T Michigan

15. kini ont Canada

I'm presuming there's a copy of the list traveling with the coins to cross your name off when you receive the package???

Yes! I will place a "check" by my name and the names of the other two recipients so far (The 4 F's and Snowball 58). This should be helpful. I've also applied strikethroughs to the list above that Chickahominy can use for our team. We have so many to record. <_<

I'm also going to follow kini_ont's suggestion about keeping the mission in the USA for now, then on to Canada, and then on to gardengorilla. The mission is packaged up and ready to go...off to the post office now, along with all of my math trade packages!

Edited by Penny and Kona

Team #2 Team Victory

1. Opalsns Maine

3. Laval K-9 Quebec

4. tekkguy Texas

6. Team Eccs21 Michican

8. Burgessfour Oregon

9. Fairyhoney Washington

11. Hakali California

12. SYOTT Nova Scotia

13. Fuzziebear 3 Ohio

15. Ashallond Arkansas

I received the mission today by noon and just switched coins and handed it over to the postbox 1 hour later, it should be on its way across the pond again as I type.

Was a hard choice between grenlandsmafiaen or a G logo necklace. I picked one of them and put in a star. opalsns, you will have great difficulties to pick only one I guess. :laughing:

Thank you for doing this fun mission.

grodan Karin

Team #2 Team Victory

1. Opalsns Maine

3. Laval K-9 Quebec

4. tekkguy Texas

6. Team Eccs21 Michican

8. Burgessfour Oregon

9. Fairyhoney Washington

11. Hakali California

12. SYOTT Nova Scotia

13. Fuzziebear 3 Ohio

15. Ashallond Arkansas

I received the mission today by noon and just switched coins and handed it over to the postbox 1 hour later, it should be on its way across the pond again as I type.

Was a hard choice between grenlandsmafiaen or a G logo necklace. I picked one of them and put in a star. opalsns, you will have great difficulties to pick only one I guess. :laughing:

Thank you for doing this fun mission.

grodan Karin

Excellent turn around time.

Go Team :laughing: Victory

Received the TEAM WINNERS package yesterday from Penny and Kona. I made the coin trade and put the TEAM WINNERS package in the mail on the way to work this morning. Looking forward to watching the journey.

Team #1

1. Maine Family Maine

2. Dr. Neal Pennsylvania

6. 2 Golfers Illinois

9. Snowball 58 Kansas

10. The 4 F's Florida

12. Usyoopers Michigan

13. FScout Kentucky

14. LadyBee4T Michigan

15. kini ont Canada

does this look right?

Received the TEAM WINNERS package yesterday from Penny and Kona. I made the coin trade and put the TEAM WINNERS package in the mail on the way to work this morning. Looking forward to watching the journey.

Team #1

1. Maine Family Maine

2. Dr. Neal Pennsylvania

6. 2 Golfers Illinois

9. Snowball 58 Kansas

10. The 4 F's Florida

12. Usyoopers Michigan

13. FScout Kentucky

14. LadyBee4T Michigan

15. kini ont Canada

does this look right?

The strikethroughs are accurate - they match up with the geocachers on the coin page! Everyone except Chickahominy, but that's to be expected as she started the coin.

Now we're just waiting to see who gets Team Winners after 2golfers...