Pick and Pass Geocoin Mission

Chickahominy

ok guys, I've gotten a few offers from various people about the sweden mailing, and I've gotten a few paths mapped out depending on where it starts out. Once I see where it starts, I'll send a bunch of notes to everyone (well, those only on team victory) with the full SUPER SECRET WINNING PLAN. As soon as the package pops up we'll get the ball rolling.

Attention Team Victory:

I'm scheming a fast path.. I need to know one thing. Who's willing to send the package to Sweden? I've got most everything else figured out for the PATH TO VICTORY!

Well, while you are scheming, keep this in mind. I leave Tues. for two weeks of training back in So. Calif. on the 1st of March so put me farther down the list.

Good morning all!

I am going on a little geo-cation to grab some caches along the coast. I will be away from my computer until sometime Friday.

PS >> there are pictures of the mission packages I mailed on the sites with the coins. I mailed coins on the seeking lists of the first two recipients. (Not a requirement... but something that me with the deciding factor of whom to send the missions to.) Check it out... it might help you in your planning :tongue:

I'm going to issue a challenge too :(

If my "Team Victory" wins you send me a coin but if your "Team Winner" wins you send me a coin.

The choice of the coin will be at the discretion of the sender.

Dr. Neal, are you up to the Challenge????? :tongue:

HMMMMmmmmm

Yup

Either way , it's written that YOU send Laval A coin!!!!!

I got the first package!!! Yay for "Team Winner"! :unsure: But now I have a huge dilemna...which coin to keep?! I like both! One was on my Seeking list and the other wasn't...yet - - - but it was one I wanted. Decisions, decisions, decisions! :unsure: Well, I'll decide before the evening is over then I'll also pick the next recipient and mail the package tomorrow morning!

I got the first package!!! Yay for "Team Winner"! :anibad: But now I have a huge dilemna...which coin to keep?! I like both! One was on my Seeking list and the other wasn't...yet - - - but it was one I wanted. Decisions, decisions, decisions! :unsure: Well, I'll decide before the evening is over then I'll also pick the next recipient and mail the package tomorrow morning!

Please take all the time you need to decide on which coin you keep. You don't want to have any regrets, don't you? :unsure:

I got the first package!!! Yay for "Team Winner"! :o But now I have a huge dilemna...which coin to keep?! I like both! One was on my Seeking list and the other wasn't...yet - - - but it was one I wanted. Decisions, decisions, decisions! :lol: Well, I'll decide before the evening is over then I'll also pick the next recipient and mail the package tomorrow morning!

"Team Winner" off to a great start!!!!!! :D

LOL, Laval K-9! Good one! :lol: I've finally decided which one to keep and the little blue hippie bus is re-fueling and will be heading to the northwest in the morning.

Don't bother going out tomorrow, a big snow storm is heading your way :D

Written by a proud member of Team Victory B)

Hé, Laval K-9! That's intimidation! Are you jealous??? :o

I got the first package!!! Yay for "Team Winner"! :D But now I have a huge dilemna...which coin to keep?! I like both! One was on my Seeking list and the other wasn't...yet - - - but it was one I wanted. Decisions, decisions, decisions! :lol: Well, I'll decide before the evening is over then I'll also pick the next recipient and mail the package tomorrow morning!

"Team Winner" off to a great start!!!!!! B)

Yep! a GREAT start indeed! :o

Unless it went to SGTMikal or Fuzziebear3,

Team Victory's started off more miles away Then Team Winner,

so we are on the down side to begin with.

No Worries, I sent off a suggestion to the Team Victory members on how to overcome this issue... hopefully everyone gets to read it

I got the first package!!! Yay for "Team Winner"! B) But now I have a huge dilemna...which coin to keep?! I like both! One was on my Seeking list and the other wasn't...yet - - - but it was one I wanted. Decisions, decisions, decisions! :lol: Well, I'll decide before the evening is over then I'll also pick the next recipient and mail the package tomorrow morning!

Yep! a GREAT start indeed! :o

I was going to say just flip a coin to decide which to keep! :D

When it ocmes to me I will try to get it back out the same day it arrives. That is if the mailman doesn't take his sweet merry time to deliver!!

Go Team Winner! We are on the way!!

What happens if it gets taken for postal inspection which coild take up to a week?

Well I'm gonna be the Team V winah....,

LOL!

And say.....

If team Victory doesn't get a package by tomorrow,

I'm gonna holler FOUL,

Da Winah

Is that 'Da Winner' or 'Da Whiner' ? :lol::o:D

I'm sure it will pop up, have faith.

I don't think it is on its way to me, but I will check my mail.

What happens if it gets taken for postal inspection which coild take up to a week?

Well I'm gonna be the Team V winah....,

LOL!

And say.....

If team Victory doesn't get a package by tomorrow,

I'm gonna holler FOUL,

Da Winah

Is that 'Da Winner' or 'Da Whiner' ? :lol::o:D

I'm sure it will pop up, have faith.

I don't think it is on its way to me, but I will check my mail.

Oh Sorry ... WHINAH!!!!!!!!! as in complaincomplaincomplaincomplain B)

Unless it went to SGTMikal or Fuzziebear3,

Team Victory's started off more miles away Then Team Winner,

so we are on the down side to begin with.

Due to the 20-inch snowstorm we had yesterday (which was the 2nd 20-inch snowstorm we have gotten in the last 5 days) we had no mail delivery yesterday (Wednesday). My mail has come today, and there was no pkg in it.

I got the first package!!! Yay for "Team Winner"! :D But now I have a huge dilemna...which coin to keep?! I like both! One was on my Seeking list and the other wasn't...yet - - - but it was one I wanted. Decisions, decisions, decisions! :o Well, I'll decide before the evening is over then I'll also pick the next recipient and mail the package tomorrow morning!

"Team Winner" off to a great start!!!!!! B)

Remember the tale ¨The hare and the tortoise¨? :lol:

I got the first package!!! Yay for "Team Winner"! :D But now I have a huge dilemna...which coin to keep?! I like both! One was on my Seeking list and the other wasn't...yet - - - but it was one I wanted. Decisions, decisions, decisions! B) Well, I'll decide before the evening is over then I'll also pick the next recipient and mail the package tomorrow morning!

Remember the tale ¨The hare and the tortoise¨? :lol:

:o:D

Yay for Team Winner!

I'm having fun watching all the effort y'all are putting into this mission. LOL!

4F's, I'm glad the package arrived safely, and so quickly! I giggled about your having to choose a coin. Kind of fun, wasn't it?? Like a kid in a candy store!

Team Victory, your package might have to clear customs before it arrives. It was sent straight away to one of the more "difficult" mailings to make sure it got there as fast as possible. I think it will all work out okay.

Just gonna put this out there for "Team Winners" - if we send to Turlutortue in Quebec then to me in Ontario then I send it to Plumbrokeacres in BC, then it could go to Australia or the complete reverse it would be faster then crossing borders back and forth.

Mailing in Canada is faster with the exception of weekends :):laughing:

Just gonna put this out there for "Team Winners" - if we send to Turlutortue in Quebec then to me in Ontario then I send it to Plumbrokeacres in BC, then it could go to Australia or the complete reverse it would be faster then crossing borders back and forth.

I think that should be a plan!!!!

Yay for Team Winner!

I'm having fun watching all the effort y'all are putting into this mission. LOL!

4F's, I'm glad the package arrived safely, and so quickly! I giggled about your having to choose a coin. Kind of fun, wasn't it?? Like a kid in a candy store!

Team Victory, your package might have to clear customs before it arrives. It was sent straight away to one of the more "difficult" mailings to make sure it got there as fast as possible. I think it will all work out okay.

You're absolutely right, Chickahominy! Receiving two coins and having to choose just one, was fun (a bit torturous, but fun). This is a cool mission, not only is it nice anticipating the receipt of two unknown coins, but the race factor and the friendly banter between both teams on this forum is also entertaining. So, thanks for coming up with this mission! I'm really enjoying it!

I sent the little bus to the person in our team who is in the state furthest west. I figured that person could the begin the trek to the east (rather than criss-crossing all over the US). So...be on the lookout, "person who lives to the west of everyone else"....and who is eating popcorn! :)

I think that should be a plan!!!!

I like that plan, I can't wait to see what is sent my way up here in the great white north!

Mailing in Canada is faster with the exception of weekends :laughing::P

Sounds like a good plan. Custom is what slows it down so when it gets to Canada, just send it to all the ones in Canada. This will be fun.

Team #1

1. Maine Family Maine

2. Dr. Neal Pennsylvania

3. Turlutortue Quebec, Canada

4. Penny and Kona Arkansas

5. Susiemerlin 1 United Kingdom

6. 2 Golfers Illinois

7. Rickctroop 13 Connecticut

8. gardengorilla Washington

9. Snowball 58 Kansas

10. The 4 F's Florida

11. plumbrokeacres British Columbia

12. Usyoopers Michigan

13. FScout Kentucky

14. LadyBee4T Michigan

15. kini ont Canada

Team #2

1. Opalsns Maine

2. Sgt Mikal Pennsylvania

3. Laval K-9 Quebec

4. tekkguy Texas

5. Grodan & Fiabus Sweden

6. Team Eccs21 Michican

7. fingers crossed Ontario

8. Burgessfour Oregon

9. Fairyhoney Washington

10. Shadow's Friend Minnesota

11. Hakali California

12. SYOTT Nova Scotia

13. Fuzziebear 3 Ohio

14. Fossillady California

15. Ashallond Arkansas

Edited by Chickahominy

Team #1

1. Maine Family Maine

2. Dr. Neal Pennsylvania

6. 2 Golfers Illinois

9. Snowball 58 Kansas

10. The 4 F's Florida

12. Usyoopers Michigan

13. FScout Kentucky

14. LadyBee4T Michigan

15. kini ont Canada

Team #2

1. Opalsns Maine

3. Laval K-9 Quebec

4. tekkguy Texas

6. Team Eccs21 Michican

8. Burgessfour Oregon

9. Fairyhoney Washington

11. Hakali California

12. SYOTT Nova Scotia

13. Fuzziebear 3 Ohio

15. Ashallond Arkansas

Just a quick question Is gardengorilla in Washington or Australia like the coin adress list says?

Team #1

1. Maine Family Maine

2. Dr. Neal Pennsylvania

6. 2 Golfers Illinois

9. Snowball 58 Kansas

10. The 4 F's Florida

12. Usyoopers Michigan

13. FScout Kentucky

14. LadyBee4T Michigan

15. kini ont Canada

Team #2

1. Opalsns Maine

3. Laval K-9 Quebec

4. tekkguy Texas

6. Team Eccs21 Michican

8. Burgessfour Oregon

9. Fairyhoney Washington

11. Hakali California

12. SYOTT Nova Scotia

13. Fuzziebear 3 Ohio

15. Ashallond Arkansas

Just a quick question Is gardengorilla in Washington or Australia like the coin adress list says?

That is a great idea, Canadian customs can be really slow! I await the mission....

Thanks for noticing that I don't live in Washington! Believe it or not that isn't the first time that happened!

She used to live in Canada but now is down under in Australia unless she moved back to Canada recently!

I think that the WA meant Western Australia.

Edited by LadyBee4T

A shout-out to my Team #1 peeps:

I am travelling to the UK in early April. I can take the mission with me and mail it from my friend's house while I'm there.

Will this help us out any?

BTW, what is our team's title? I've been out of it lately... *blush*

Team #1 is Team Winner!!!

Team #2 Call themselves Team Victory. Yeah right ;)