Need volunteers to hide 200 geocoins for awareness campaign

survivetothrive

I'm honored to help. I've followed the stories of 2 women on forums that I belong to who's infants had surgery for heart defects. Both of thier lives were saved by amazing Dr's. The second one just got out of the hospital about a week ago. He was 3 months old by the time he went home. I kept up with his mothers journal on caring bridge and it really made me think about how blessed we are to have a healthy son. How lucky they were to have access to medical care. I am thrilled to be able to help spread the word about Little Hearts Big Love.

Now I just have to search for the right place to start it here in SE Texas. I can't wait to see the coin. I'll be posting about it on my Facebook page and some forums that I belong to.

My coin came in yesterday. I will place it in a South Carolina cache this week. I'll be traveling through Myrtle Beach, Georgetown, Pawley's Island on to Charleston for a few days. I'll find the perfect cache to leave this special coin in so it will be soon picked up and moved for many others to discover. Thank you for this chance to help.