Ever look for geocaches when not geocaching

brodiebunch

Even when I'm not geocaching I've seen hundreds of places that I think would be good for a geocache and then see, in here, that there is always someone who would object to it.

See a large gap in a rock wall..

A lamp post in the middle of nowhere

A bush all by itself in a public area

A stop sign with a breakaway hole in the post.

A guardrail with a view

You name it.

We almost did today! It is a nano at a bus stop and we have had to abort the mission twice due to muggles being there before us. Today there was a bus there so we decided to wait a bit for it to spirit the muggles away. No such luck....it was layover time - the driver walked past where we were parked, leaving the bus and passengers at the stop.

We keep our eyes open for spots for hides when we are out and about also.....

"Ever look for geocaches when not geocaching"

I'm pretty sure that's logically impossible.

You realize what you are saying is "Once a geocacher, always a geocacher". :ph34r:

To the OP: Yep once. There's nothing like being 'in' on this whole geocaching thing.

Once you start "looking", you are geocaching, so how can you find a geocache without looking for one? :D

I know me and the kids will be on our way to the store and see something that "should" be a cache...or pass ones that we've done and yell, "GEOCACHE"

Once my hubby and I were at Subway enjoying a nice healthy lunch and he looked out the window and asked me if that rock looked out of place. LOL

So I guess I'm always geocaching even if I don't have my GPS handy.