Geocaching In NJ pics wanted

briansnat

I'd like to make a video using still photos of caching in NJ. I have a lot of pics of my own but would like to get more than just me and Skigirl in the vid If you have any interesting photos of caching in NJ that you wouldn't mind sending me I'd appreciate it. briansnat at gmail.com I'm looking for the silly, scenic, off beat or interesting shots

I'd like to make a video using still photos of caching in NJ. I have a lot of pics of my own but would like to get more than just me and Skigirl in the vid If you have any interesting photos of caching in NJ that you wouldn't mind sending me I'd appreciate it. briansnat at gmail.com I'm looking for the silly, scenic, off beat or interesting shots

Sent a few, but they're low quality iPhone pictures - hopefully you get some better ones.

Bill

I'd be totally thrilled at having my images included in the project! My collection of caching photos, consisting mostly of adventures in NJ, is vast. If any of my photos are of interest, then I'd be happy to provide a higher resolution version to include in the video.

I'll look thru the collection to see if I can find any good candidates..

:)

Done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyzcRyKFmQQ

Hope you like it

Thank you to everyone who sent me photos. I think I got a few in from all of the submissions.

Really nice compilation! Finally got a chance to see it as we block youtube at work and my workstation does not have sound :[ Enjoyed the slideshow with some Troegs Unfiltered Wheat and raised by bottle to another great 10 years - cheers!

Sent one that came to mind right away.. may find a couple more.

I'm a new South Jersey Cacher but I have a few photos and will be getting more soon! If the snow lets up! :D file:///c:/Users/jay0315/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/Recent/Bridfile:///C:/Users/jay0315/Documents/Downloads/Beaver%20Pond%20on%20Quaker%20Bridge%20Rd..jpgge%20Over%20Cedar%20Water.lnk