Oregon 400t can't view show or hide tracks.

jstraus

On your Oregon do the following:

Open the Setup Menu > Open the Tracks Menu > Open Track Log Record, Show on Map > You now have three choices. 1. Do not record. 2. Record, Do not Show. 3. Record, Show on Map. Click on number 3.

My tracks appear in the track manager menu but I am unable to make any selection once I have selected a track. The unit will not take any action when I try to view on map, show on map, hide on map etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Justin

I'm not sure if gob-ler addressed your issue. If not, consider this. If you have a bunch of saved tracks on your oregon, and after clicking on them you can't do anything with the menus inside them, or even access the menus inside, they've become corrupted somehow. I had this happen once after messing with them via basecamp. Pretty much the only thing to do (afaik) is delete them.

On your Oregon do the following:

Open the Setup Menu > Open the Tracks Menu > Open Track Log Record, Show on Map > You now have three choices. 1. Do not record. 2. Record, Do not Show. 3. Record, Show on Map. Click on number 3.

Tracks don't need to be turned on to view them in the Track Manager. Something else is going on with the OP. I'd first try saving a new track. If it displays, then the previous files were corrupted. If it does not display, I'd try transferring the track files to my computer to see if they can be displayed there, and resetting the Oregon.