**COINTESTER'S COINTEST**

opalsns

Disapointed....

.....because I though it was for those who didn't won at a cointest and gave away at least 1 coin. Must be my mistake reading posts too fast and happy to enter some trying to win something. (my english understanding is not as good as I thought it would be)

Sorry Opalsns, don't count me in, I couldn't have a cointest yet, since my coins are not in and I was waiting to ship all the reserved one to set a cointest.

DREAMY..................

i was sitting in my veranda and it snow again last night..............

i`m waiting till the light comezzzzzzzz with my cup of coffee and breakfast the doggiezzzzzzzz are lay down by my feet................

i see the light come and the birdzzzzzz are looking for food and they find it in my garden in there food housezzzzz............

then i remember a moment a long time ago.........

i did wake up and granddad take me out bed and put me in his chair and make breakfast for me and him ...........

he pick me up again and put me on his knee`zzzzzzz and we sit in his veranda eating our breakfast waiting till the light comezzzzzzzzzzzzzz and see the birdzzzzzz and squirrel eating in his garden and we eat our breakfast in silence with Max at our feetzzz........

i miss that man but i`m thankfull that he give me this most lovely memorie.............

WORRIED

Diana (Johnslady56) is scheduled to go under the knife on Monday to repair a herniated disc in her lower back. I just hope that everything goes OK with the surgery. She is putting on a brave face for it, so I guess it is up to me to be the worrier this time...

Oh! I hope the best my friend! I will pray for Diana so she can be fine! :lostsignal:

Edited by GATOULIS

time to post for this day and ow I feel!!!!

........ :lostsignal:

Sorry but there is not a word to discribe how I feel!!!!! Realy!!!

How things are changing.... Yesterday I was so lonely and today I am flying in the 7 skies!

Well... can I sing about how I feel??? ;)

Heaven... I'm in heaven,

And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak.

And I seem to find the happiness I seek,

Because my love came today to see me....

And I learned that an unkle I will be!!!! :)

Yes!!!!!! My love came today and it was sooooooo great!!! She came only for some hours (she just left) but it was so nice!!! We celebrated the 10 years together! But I am also extremelly happy because my siter is pregnant!!!! :) I will be an uncle!! I will be an uncle and a god father to the baby too!!! ;)

So... what I am?? Extremelly happy? Crazy and in love???

I do not know!!! Probably all together and even more!!!:D

Lala lala la....la :D

Thank you so much for the cointest!!!! :D

Relieved - sister in law is off the ventilator and doing much better after a double bypass and complications.

Looking back at all of the posts, got a few smiles this morning, and realized now that I have my Coffee and not in my lap that comparitatively my day was bad but not that bad.

catsnfish that is GREAT news, in my family we have had that happen twice Grandfather and Father both went on to live long happy lives, I am sure your Sister-in-Law, if she is like mine, will be their to drive you nuts for many days to come.....If you are lucky.

We will keep you and her in your thoughts and prayers.

Opalsns thank for the cointest

P.S. Not an entry since Cointest is over..

OH Congrats to the WINNER whoever it is :lostsignal:

Relieved - sister in law is off the ventilator and doing much better after a double bypass and complications.

Looking back at all of the posts, got a few smiles this morning, and realized now that I have my Coffee and not in my lap that comparitatively my day was bad but not that bad.

catsnfish that is GREAT news, in my family we have had that happen twice Grandfather and Father both went on to live long happy lives, I am sure your Sister-in-Law, if she is like mine, will be their to drive you nuts for many days to come.....If you are lucky.

We will keep you and her in your thoughts and prayers.

Opalsns thank for the cointest

P.S. Not an entry since Cointest is over..

OH Congrats to the WINNER whoever it is :)

Oh! Ihaven't seen that post! that's great news Joe my friend!!! I know too about heart problems! I almost lost my father with his heart! He did .... I do not know how it is called... we call it here... little balloon! He had 99% damage but now he is ok! It's been 10 years now! :lostsignal:

Sincerest congratulations to the three winners!

Opalsns, this was a fun cointest. It is fun to see how people think and express themselves given limitations, and the "one word + explanation" was really fun to read from everyone. Not that everyone had great news, but I guess I just liked the little window of insight into everyone's life for a moment.

Thanks again, congraulations again, and here's to hoping life gets a little easier for everyone - even if just for a day!

Opalsns, this was a fun cointest. It is fun to see how people think and express themselves given limitations, and the "one word + explanation" was really fun to read from everyone. Not that everyone had great news, but I guess I just liked the little window of insight into everyone's life for a moment.

Thanks again, congraulations again, and here's to hoping life gets a little easier for everyone - even if just for a day!

Well said!! I agree.. :lostsignal:

Well said!! I agree.. :)

Exactly !!!!! Good Observation. ! :lostsignal:

Well said!! I agree.. :D

Exactly !!!!! Good Observation. ! :)

Thank you to everyone. My sister in law is improving, yesterday she insisted the president's name was "The Squirrel" :lostsignal: and today she just couldn't remember his name :) (heavy duty sedation)

I do agree also, it was quite interesting to have that little bit of insight from several people. Thank you, opalsns, for the cointest.

Thanks for running this great cointest Opalsns! And especially thanks for choosing my submission as one of the winners!!!

I know that I haven't been around the forums as much lately, but we've been having a bunch of life problems around here lately. Nothing real serious, just things that make you have to jump through hoops just to get a little bit ahead, almost feels like I've been trying to run through quicksand. It really is a good feeling to be able to leave here for a bit and then come back and be welcomed again. I don't think I have ever been a part of a community like the one here; and for that I am grateful.

I would also like to take a minute and thank everyone for sending their well-wishes and prayers for Diana's upcoming back surgery. She has read everything that everyone had posted and all the emails too and I know she appreciates it as well as myself.

Thanks again everyone!!!