How to create a question

Picht

I want the player to answer a question when (s)/he arrives at a specific location.

I have created a zone and when entering the zone the question should become available.

I can then show the task, hven entering the zone, but how do i make trhe question ?

Ia i see it it's not possible to make the question direct in the task, but has to be made as a message.

And that message is not possible to fire up, when the user clicks on the task, because that doesn't work on the Garmin devices.

So it shoud be firing the message when entering the zone ?

Is there any other better way of doing it ?

If the players answer is wrong it would be nice to be able to select the question again somewhere.

I think i have seen it used in a cartridge somewhere, but can't remember it.

Any suggestions ?

Yes, there's a way to connect a question with a task. However, there's no direct link to the task.

Go to the code that runs when someone answers the question (that will be the input's event). You should have a conditional if/then/else statement in there, checking for the right answer. In the part of the conditional that runs if the user gave the right answer, add code to mark a task as complete (and, probably, show the next task).

If you'd need more help with this, I'd suggest reading this section of the Wherigo tutorial. The link takes you to a step-by-step guide for what you're asking. Feel free to ask questions after that, too, please.