not all finds reported for my own caches

Berengarius

Hi geocachers,

I'm new to creating my stats with gsak and found, that gsak MyFindStats is reporting wrong find numbers for my own caches.

Done some research and found, that logs haven't been imported from geocaching.com.

I'm using a Pocket query to obtain gpx files for my own caches. This query is running every week on Sunday and only selection criteria chosen is 'caches, which I own'.

In these queries many logs are missing (only 50% reported on average).

Is there any advise how to update find stats of my caches correctly for the future?

Any advise how to correct the stats for the past?

Regards

Berengarius

There's this GSAK macro. Go to the last post to get the latest version.

I'm not sure if it violates the Groundspeak TOU, but GSAK hasn't received a C&D letter from Groundspeak, so I guess while not openly endorsing it, at least Groundspeak is not totally against it. Note that there is a built-in restriction to allow you to download all logs only for geocaches you own.

Note that there is a built-in restriction to allow you to download all logs only for geocaches you own.

UMMM, I've used it a time or two for caches I don't own. <_<

The latest version of the macro, which is required due to the recent 'face lift' to the geocaching.com website, restricts use to your owned caches. If you're using it to download logs for caches you don't own then you must have made modifications to the macro to remove the restriction.