Will the moon save humanity?

aginsa

I was so excited to see the big moon tonight. But it was pretty dark out, so I was concerned. I went out on the back deck and looked for the moon, and finally found a dim little glow above me. :o I realized that it was cloudy and snowing a bit. :ph34r:

Sure, I howled at the moon. I yelled, "Oh, NOZE!!!!!!!". :D:D

"Oh, NOZE"? That was YOU? OMG! no... ZOMG!!! That was YOU? I HEARD you!!! It was, like, TONIGHT, right? Earlier? Yeah! I was outside, here in Minnesota, just looking up at that HUGE, BRIGHT MOON when, suddenly, what do I hear, but... "Oh, NOZE!!!!!!!".

This means something.

It does mean something.

howl.gif

ZRRG ZR NG ZVQAVTUG OL GUR YCP NG JNYZNEG. V YBIR H2

There are plenty of lunacaches already in existence scattered all over the surface placed by alien grey lunacachers. The practice recently was discovered when NASA recieved a belated permission request about a nano-nanu cache velcroed to the the top of the flagpole that Neil Armstrong planted. :D

Actually, that was a misconception caused by a mistake in the translation. The aliens were actually telling NASA that Earthlings needed permission to plant a cache (disguised as a flag) on the moon. After all, the aliens got there first.

There are plenty of lunacaches already in existence scattered all over the surface placed by alien grey lunacachers. The practice recently was discovered when NASA recieved a belated permission request about a nano-nanu cache velcroed to the the top of the flagpole that Neil Armstrong planted. :D

Actually, that was a misconception caused by a mistake in the translation. The aliens were actually telling NASA that Earthlings needed permission to plant a cache (disguised as a flag) on the moon. After all, the aliens got there first.

Technically speaking, if we weren't there first then WE are the aliens.

There are plenty of lunacaches already in existence scattered all over the surface placed by alien grey lunacachers. The practice recently was discovered when NASA recieved a belated permission request about a nano-nanu cache velcroed to the the top of the flagpole that Neil Armstrong planted. B)

That still doesn't make it right to use the flag as a logsheet - per lunacaching guidelines. :D

Actually, if neither group originated there then we are all the aliens.

Forget the whole Moon thing Obama is not gonna let us go there anymore!!!!!! What a guy B)

That's because astronauts aren't unionized. If it doesn't use the money to buy a vote Mr. Obama doesn't want to spend tax dollars on it.

I love it when people are funny and speak the truth! :o

Too bad that they weren't speaking the truth. NASA is getting a budget increase, but at the same time is focusing itself on increasing science and technology instead of looking backward at a space race and entering a nostalgic second-to-the-moon race against China.

The focus on expanding our science & technology, including lengthening the time of the Space Station, will lead towards the advances necessary for permanent human colonization of space, and manned explorations to and past the moon and Mars.

Too bad that they weren't speaking the truth. NASA is getting a budget increase, but at the same time is focusing itself on increasing science and technology instead of looking backward at a space race and entering a nostalgic second-to-the-moon race against China.

The focus on expanding our science & technology, including lengthening the time of the Space Station, will lead towards the advances necessary for permanent human colonization of space, and manned explorations to and past the moon and Mars.

We will not be colonizing space. We will have temporary residents but not colonization.

Even if we found a planet that was Earth-like, we couldn't colonize it until we are able to beat diseases at the drop of a hat. Microbes on other life-bearing planets are likely to whoop our butts.

Now, it's possible that we could colonize Mars but it won't be true colonization. It will be people who prefer to live their lives in cages.