East London Caching on Singles' Awareness Day

besem

I'll be going to Grahamstown for a business trip on 12-13 February, and I'm organising my flight to leave the afternoon of 14 February. I would like to cache around East London on the 14th. Anyone want to join me?

Only if you pay for the flight! :D

Hmm. I'll have a word with my boss. :)

A little belated, but rather late than never! Thank you SO much to iPajero who accompanied me on my caching spree, and handed out handy tips and hints at certain caches. They even took me to the beach (for an earthcache) shortly before I had to catch my flight back to Pretoria. Many thanks to iNokia who joined us for some time - his input prevented me from getting bitten searching for caches in places where there was nothing to be found.

It was a pleasure meeting and caching with you all. I will surely return the favour when you visit Pretoria!

A little belated, but rather late than never! Thank you SO much to iPajero who accompanied me on my caching spree, and handed out handy tips and hints at certain caches. They even took me to the beach (for an earthcache) shortly before I had to catch my flight back to Pretoria. Many thanks to iNokia who joined us for some time - his input prevented me from getting bitten searching for caches in places where there was nothing to be found.

It was a pleasure meeting and caching with you all. I will surely return the favour when you visit Pretoria!

It certainly was a pleasure and we thoroughly enjoyed spending the day in your company seeing how the younger generation geocache! Enjoyed reading all your loggings.