Group coin for GeoWoostock?

Suzyfishn

Who all got these coins? I would love to trade for all of them. I have my chocolate cow for trade. I will post pictures of it after I get home on Monday or Tuesday.

I have:

Toojin (of course !!)

River Cacher

Fairyhoney

JohnMac56

JohnsLady56

FluteFace

Suzyfishn

and one that says Eat Mor Ckn

I will actually do my best to post pictures of all that I have in a few days.

GASP ~ River Cacher HAD a coin ??? eek, I SAW him more than a couple of times and he never gave a clue !

We were not attending the Event but we ordered that cute little cow in 2 different versions. How many people joined in that project? I would like to trade if some of you are interested by mines. I will post a picture of my cows as soon as I receive them.

Mooooo....

I traded with several of you all already, but still have coins if I missed anyone. And I hope the Lucky Duckie/Lucky Monkey crew and Edisto Patto can hook up with Sharon to receive theirs. Try as I did, we never did manage to get with those guys over the GW weekend.

Here's who had coins:

Suzyfishn

Fairyhoney (2 different colors)

RiverCachers

Laval K9 (he didn't attend GW so will need to receive his coins via mail first)

911 Turbos

MrsB

NOSNOW

Shadow'sFriend

Mum Beanz

Lil Beanz

Moozer

Seek&GoHide

TeamEccs21

Toojin

JohnMac56

Johnslady56

Edisto Patto

LuckyDuckie

LuckyMonkey

goaliegirl38

FluteFace

Tank Hounds

I traded with several of you all already, but still have coins if I missed anyone. And I hope the Lucky Duckie/Lucky Monkey crew and Edisto Patto can hook up with Sharon to receive theirs. Try as I did, we never did manage to get with those guys over the GW weekend.

Here's who had coins:

Suzyfishn

Fairyhoney (2 different colors)

RiverCachers

Laval K9 (he didn't attend GW so will need to receive his coins via mail first)

911 Turbos

MrsB

NOSNOW

Shadow'sFriend

Mum Beanz

Lil Beanz

Moozer

Seek&GoHide

TeamEccs21

Toojin

JohnMac56

Johnslady56

Edisto Patto

LuckyDuckie

LuckyMonkey

goaliegirl38

FluteFace

Tank Hounds

Thank you for sending the list, it will help a lot. My coins are not in the list because I shared an order (and color) with Fairyhoney. When I will receive them, I will be interested in trading, I will save this list for when time comes.

Thanks a lot!

Got home about 4:30am after driving all the back to Southern California from Geowoodstock (21 hours straight). I will look through all of the coins I have already traded for and try and contact the folks I didn't get to trade with. If you did not trade with me yet, please contact me and we can make arrangments.

Unfortunaltely all of the group coins I have left got mixed up with all of the coins I bought/traded for and the coins I won in the poker tournament when the case holding them get turned upside down in the car on the way home. It may take me a day or so to get them all sorted out...

For those who would like to trade with us, please be patient. The cows have not been shipped yet so, it may take a while before the cows come home :wacko:

On July 17th, we are leaving for a three weeks vacation in the Rockies so, I would contact you only on my return :signalviolin:

I can't completely match up the cows I have with the list - some folks have different wording on theirs. Here's my list:

- NOSNOW

- 911turbos

- TeamEccs21

- mum beanz

- lil beanz

- goaliegirl38

- Eat Mor Ckn

- FAIRYHONEY

- FluteFace

- Suzyfishn

- Shadow'sFrnd

- MrsB

and, of course, Moozer :)

I would love to trade with anyone else to get the complete set...

Donald (Moozer)

Who all got these coins? I would love to trade for all of them. I have my chocolate cow for trade. I will post pictures of it after I get home on Monday or Tuesday.

I have:

Toojin (of course !!)

River Cacher

Fairyhoney

JohnMac56

JohnsLady56

FluteFace

Suzyfishn

and one that says Eat Mor Ckn

I will actually do my best to post pictures of all that I have in a few days.

Eat Mor Ckn was the second coin done by Tank Hounds. It's no one's cache name, she just thought that would be funny! :ph34r: I sent a mass email to all participants with name/email contact so you all could get in touch with each other and do more trading.

~ seems I was volunteering at all the wrong places or spots. Would loved to have gotten an "Eat Mor Ckn"

one and as I saw him, I don't believe I got one from RiverCacher . . .

OH MY GOSH!!!!

As much as i saw you we never traded.

I am so SORRY for this.

I get a break from doctors on Tuesday so me and the girls will head your way the 8 hour drive to make a trade.

The funny thing was you where one of the first ones to get one of my new River Cacher geocoins i made for GW.

I actually gave it to you the weekend before GW at the Pre event for GW :?)

See you next week as long as i am feeling up to the drive. :)

I do have a few Cows left to trade as well if you did not get to trade with me.