My finds PQ to an alternate email?

SamSpade47

With regular PQ,s, they can be configured to be sent to an alternate email. Is there a way to do that with the "my finds" PQ? I'm not seeing it. Can someone offer a suggestion?

As far as I now... No there isn't... but my solution is to make a filter in you're mailprogram... that's the way I do it... outlook receives the mail, detect it's the found PQ and then sends it out to another mailadres.

PQ Founds -> Outlook.... filter say -> send to alternate email.

I hope you understand what I mean...

With regular PQ,s, they can be configured to be sent to an alternate email. Is there a way to do that with the "my finds" PQ? I'm not seeing it. Can someone offer a suggestion?

As far as I now... No there isn't... but my solution is to make a filter in you're mailprogram... that's the way I do it... outlook receives the mail, detect it's the found PQ and then sends it out to another mailadres.

Thanks, I'll have to play with that. I have all my PQ's sent to an alternate email and GSAK looks there for them...

Thanks, I'll have to play with that. I have all my PQ's sent to an alternate email and GSAK looks there for them...

Travel Wolf,

Thanks again. Your suggestions worked beautifully. With the "My Finds" PQ with all my other PQ's over at my alternate email address I'm set. Now with one click in GSAK, I can acquire all my caches, unzip the attachments, import to GSAK, delete email off the server and deleted the zip files... what used to take a half hour now takes < a minute.