Geo Tweeters

printer88

I'm using the iPhone Geocaching app and it allows me to post a log and tweet about it all at the same time. Saturday my wife asked me why I went caching without her. She saw my tweet about finding a cache. @rocketrobby is my twitter name.

forgot to mention that my twitter name is cachemasterT

I'm using the iPhone Geocaching app and it allows me to post a log and tweet about it all at the same time. Saturday my wife asked me why I went caching without her. She saw my tweet about finding a cache. @rocketrobby is my twitter name.

Correct, and anyone can do it via a text message and textmarks.

I don't have a problem with it, but I've heard some complaints about people who do it a lot (like 50 caches/day or something), as they are "automated" tweets that just say "Found the Geocache ________"

Following Twitter username TheBadCop is a good way to interact with bunches of Geocachers on Twitter. He puts out a "Geocaching question of the day" Monday-Friday at 1:00 PM EST sharp. Then you can look at #GQotD to see all the respones. He also posts a summary of the daily results on a web page.

EDIT: Don't answer todays though, it's an April Fools joke. :laughing:

Edited by TheWhiteUrkel