Realizing your DREAMS Cointest

Queenie-Boo-Bay

Well a while back anne.and.eli had a cointest it was:

COINTEST: Dreaming of Resolutions!, Ring in the new year

I was Post #27

Here is my original post:

OK I am going for shameless here:

My dream is to get the Follow Your Dreams Coin.

I will tell you why, so I do not seem so.... I like the symbolism of the coin the ragged little pony that dares to dream of being the beautiful Unicorn.

How many of us are there out here that Dream to be well what we can only imagine.......

P.S. If I win this coin I have a special goal in mind for it I will re-gift it to one little girl or boy who like I dares to dream to be more..... I am sure they are

much more deserving than I.

I have cointest in mind for it already.

I did not win the cointest but anne.and.eli had sent me a coin for me to use in the cointest and one for myself. I am going to give them both away one to a

Young Lady and one to a Young Gentleman.

I want to make sure the GOD’s of Fate continue to smile on me so here is the cointest I promised.

I want to hear your DREAMS and what you are doing to make them come true, out of all of the postings I will pick two stories and award them a

Follow Your Dreams Geocoin.

7803681a-84b3-4be7-9cd3-c3431ae69238.jpg

Rules:

1. All Participants must be a kid under 18 years.

2. You must tell me what your dream is and what you are doing to make it come true.

3. This can be a dream you have achieved or one you are working to achieve.

4. You can have your parents help type your response for the younger cachers.

5. You can enter once for each dream you have.

6. I love to see your pictures, so post if you can, not a requirement.

7. The cointest ends February 14th, 2010 @ 5:00 p.m..

Example:

I want to be a Dancer:

I have signed up for dance lessons and practiced everyday for the past 10 years I am now able to do do the following styles, Tap, Jazz, Ballet,

Pointe, Contemporary, and Lyrical.

I have competed my styles and won many trophies, and competitions, I have performed in many recitals. I have now started taking Ballroom lessons as well;

I practice this style many times during the week.

But knew I was a Dancer when a little Girl watched me DANCE and came up to me and said I want to be a Dancer just like you......

What an awesome cointest! :( I think you should let adults participate but only cachers under 18 can win. I only say this because no matter a person's age, they almost always have dreams they can work towards. :(

Actually, come to think of it. Ignore that. I'm going to start a cointest for the adults that is the same. I hope that's okay! (Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!)

I asked Zariah what her dreams were, she said... "my dreams are in my belly" ....hahahaaa ,,, i couldent help but crack up,,,,,, so i waited about 5 min and asked her again,,, she said,,,, "play in my room with a bee"..... haha i was laffin it up so hard tears were commin out .....

so i asked her again later.... she said.... "umm,,,, im gonna buy some money for you" ... ... shes sooo funny,.... buy some money... how cute is that..?

so i guess thats her entry... and how were gonna work on that i dunno yet so we will have to ask her later.... hahaaaaa

thanks for the laughs,, she cracks me up.!!! :(

I asked Zariah what her dreams were, she said... "my dreams are in my belly" ....hahahaaa ,,, i couldent help but crack up,,,,,, so i waited about 5 min and asked her again,,, she said,,,, "play in my room with a bee"..... haha i was laffin it up so hard tears were commin out .....

so i asked her again later.... she said.... "umm,,,, im gonna buy some money for you" ... ... shes sooo funny,.... buy some money... how cute is that..?

so i guess thats her entry... and how were gonna work on that i dunno yet so we will have to ask her later.... hahaaaaa

thanks for the laughs,, she cracks me up.!!! :(

That is SO VERY cute! :(

This sounds like something so simple but I don't think I have ever asked my kids anything like this. Should be interesting!

Looks Like I'll be buy Zariah a Ranch, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmmm, How many stuffed Bees can we send to Zariah to play with !!!!!!!!!He He He!!

Ha ha when she said that I pictured her in her room with a mascot size bee playing on the floor, hahaa

Just for fun ill ask her again tonight and see what she says.. Clearly being 2 yrs 4months she has no idea what dreams are, but its funny to hear what she says.. She's really smart so maybe she learn what dreams are in the process?! She does love the coin tho and knows what coins are and loves horses as we go down the road and feed carrots to the horses at the dairy , I may have to trade for one of these coins now that she saw it last night for her collection of coins or maybe shell win one, so we will see what happends Here and then Ill add it to my trade list for her.

What an awesome cointest! :D I think you should let adults participate but only cachers under 18 can win. I only say this because no matter a person's age, they almost always have dreams they can work towards. :)

Actually, come to think of it. Ignore that. I'm going to start a cointest for the adults that is the same. I hope that's okay! (Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!)

anne.and.eli without your gifting of the coins this cointest would not be possible so I love the fact there will be an adult version of this cointest......

GAME ON :D

This sounds like something so simple but I don't think I have ever asked my kids anything like this. Should be interesting!

What gave me the idea was that my parents always ask my Brother and I what are dreams are and then they ask again, and again when they stop changing, sort of like Zariah, they start to encourage those dreams.

Then they help us work to make those dreams a reality.

My parents helped me with my dream to be a dancer, now I teach dance as well, I have my own class an I am helping some other little dreamers reach their dreams......

KINDA COOL

She's really smart so maybe she learn what dreams are in the process?! She does love the coin tho and knows what coins are and loves horses as we go down the road and feed carrots to the horses at the dairy.

OK, since when did they start milking horses??? :) LOL!!! You struck a funny bone with that comment.

(edit for typo)

Edited by Eartha

She's really smart so maybe she learn what dreams are in the process?! She does love the coin tho and knows what coins are and loves horses as we go down the road and feed carrots to the horses at the dairy.

OK, since when did they start milking horses??? :) LOL!!! You struck a funny bone with that comment.

(edit for typo)

What!?! You never had horse milk!! Hahaaha what planet are you from? Lol.

Could you imagine the farmers saying , honey I'm going out to milk the horses,, hahaa

Okay I asked my 11y/o daughter and she says she wants to invent things. She told me about a printer-type thing where you could type in hot chocolate and hot chocolate would come out :D . She has other idea's but keeps them under wraps. She says she would also like to be a Veterinarian. She loves animals and reads as much as she can about them. And she's growing up on small farms with animals and learning hands-on as well.

She said she would like to be able to buy grandma and me our own big houses on ranches one day.

She seen the Li'l Dreamer coin and fell in love with it. She says now, she "dreams" that it'll be the 1st in her personal coin collection.

I would post a picture of her...but photobucket seems to be down. If they clear it up soon, I'll edit and add a picture of her.

Edited by mud4x4

I had a dream as a child..... to be able to speak with animals!!!

Years have passed and and I am not a child anymore... at least in the outer look! but.... today while I was out... I heard a tiny tiny voice! I turned my head and I saw a little bird, a little sparrow who was talking to me!!!!

The bird flew and sat on my finger and started talking....

"Hello mister.... please can you give my wishes to the queen?"

Queen??? what Queen?? and a bird is talking to me??? what yesterday's food had inside??? Am I dreaming???

"Oh!!! Queenie Sir!!! a beautiful girl who loves to dance... she has her birthday today!!!"

Oh!!! How could I refuse??? :ph34r:

But I asked the bird to take him a photo talking to me, because otherwise nobody would believe me and will think I am crazy!!!! The sparrow agreed so I have proofs!!!! :D do you want to see the photo??? Here you are!!!!

picture00056.jpg:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!!!! :laughing: My best wishes to you my friend!!!! :laughing: May all your dreams come true!!!!

<-This is how cats say Happy birthday to you!!!! :D

verjaadag2.gif

Give my regards to your parents and your brother too! :laughing:

Edited by GATOULIS

Well I waited to see if one or two more might trickle in but alas no :o

So here we go the Winers are....

Logan of Daveindeal - The only Boy not so hard to pick this one

Mud 4x4 Daughter - Because I really want a machie that I can type in what I want and it comes out.

TYPING Sydney Crosby......HOPING HOPING

Please send me an e-mail with you address and I will send the coins. :)

Edited by Queenie-Boo-Bay

Thank You for this awesome cointest. My daughter is thrilled. She absolutely adores this coin. She says - Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

I too hope one day she invents a machine like that...I wouldn't know what to type in first. Hmmm...I wonder if there will be a size limit :o lol.

Again Thank You from the both of us.

PM sent

Edited by mud4x4