Dallas Cowboys are losers COINTEST

MustangJoni

Yes, I lost a bet! Tsun's Vikings beat my beloved Cowboys.

I activated a coin called "The Dallas Cowboys Suck" - Of course, I don't want ownership of this coin with the awful name! So I'm giving it away. I'll adopt it over and drop it in a cache for whoever wins it.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=1797707

Okay, the cointest!

The Vikings play the Saints today. I need you to predict how badly the Viking are going to be beaten!

Guess the score! If you think the Vikings will win, you can reflect that in your post.

The person closest to the final score wins.

One entry per person - No editing posts.

You have until game time to enter. Once the kickoff happens, entries are closed.

Edit for clarification.

Edited by MustangJoni

???? Are you sure that Vicking will lose??? Are Saints a good team? Sorry... I have no idea, so.. :(

Anyway... even if I have the feeling that Vicking will win, I will follow your post just to make you happy my friend! :(

Saints 31 - Vickings 26

:(

You can post a new entry! I'm sorry if I was vague about the contest!

???? Are you sure that Vicking will lose??? Are Saints a good team? Sorry... I have no idea, so.. :)

Anyway... even if I have the feeling that Vicking will win, I will follow your post just to make you happy my friend! :huh:

Saints 31 - Vickings 26

:o

Oh, do not feel bad my friend.... I will leave it as is... As I said, I have no idea about the teams, and... what is writen is writen! :( Can you imagine to change my guess and the game ends like that??? Oh!!!! :):(:(

???? Are you sure that Vicking will lose??? Are Saints a good team? Sorry... I have no idea, so.. :)

Anyway... even if I have the feeling that Vicking will win, I will follow your post just to make you happy my friend! :huh:

Saints 31 - Vickings 26

Oh, do not feel bad my friend.... I will leave it as is... As I said, I have no idea about the teams, and... what is writen is writen! :( Can you imagine to change my guess and the game ends like that??? Oh!!!! :):(:(

LOL - That would be my luck!

<Yawn> Don't even know why they are playing. Colts are going to win the Super Bowl any way...

Unless they decide to rest their starters! :(

That was definitely deserved! :( But that move sure is looking better and better every week. Bring on Brett Farve. I can't wait for him to meet Freeney, Mathis and friends...The Saints are beating him up pretty good right now.

But being a Purdue fan, it's good to see Brees doing so well.

Edited by rsfish1

I wanted to let you know how the contest would be decided, and I understand this system was used in a previous contest:

I will figure out how many points each person was away from each team's score.

Example final score team a 21

team b 32

I guessed team a = 12 and team b = 22

So off by 9 on team a and off 10 on team b

9+10 = 19 points off.

If we have a tie, I'll activate another coin, in "honor" of the loser of this game. If we have a three way tie, the Jets might get a coin in their "honor"!

Saints 31 - Vickings 26

Congrats!! Looks like it was a good idea to keep that guess as if my math is right you are only two points off!!

Saints 31. Vikings 28

Saints 31 - Vickings 26

Congrats!! Looks like it was a good idea to keep that guess as if my math is right you are only two points off!!

Saints 31. Vikings 28

Yippee for Gatoulis ( and the Saints!)!!!!

You are now the proud owner of the Dallas Sucks coin!

I'll drop that in a cache for ya!

And if you PM me your address, I'd love to send you an unactivated coin. You are such a good sport!

????? I won??? I almost found the correct score??? How did that happen??? :mellow:

hmm... so the teams were both strong and more or less equal! WOW!!

Thank you so much!!! Oh boy... I still can not believe it!!!! Can you imagine if I was changing my guess???? that's why what is writen is writen! B)

I saw LB posts that Vickings were tied at 28 with less than 5 minutes left!!!

Aren't 5 minutes a long time in american football?

Well the only things I know about the game is from the movies.... some guys are pushing the other team a guy is passing the ball (between his feet) to an standing guy who throws it to a guy who is running.. the defenders (probably) of the other team are trying to stop him (or kill him!!) by taking him down and then everybody is jumping on the guy who is down!!! :( Ok, I know I just KILLED the game... :huh:

David (Odyssey voyager) mention Colts??? An other team, right?? Aren't these pistols of the wild west in the cowboy movies??? I think the peacemaker was a colt! :D

Once again thank you so much!!! :D

????? I won??? I almost found the correct score??? How did that happen??? :(

Thank you so much!!! Oh boy... I still can not believe it!!!! Can you imagine if I was changing my guess???? that's why what is writen is writen! :D

Well the only things I know about the game is from the movies.... some guys are pushing the other team a guy is passing the ball (between his feet) to an standing guy who throws it to a guy who is running.. the defenders (probably) of the other team are trying to stop him (or kill him!!) by taking him down and then everybody is jumping on the guy who is down!!! :huh: Ok, I know I just KILLED the game... B)

David (Odyssey voyager) mention Colts??? An other team, right?? Aren't these pistols of the wild west in the cowboy movies??? I think the peacemaker was a colt! :D

Sounds more like rugby or Austrailian rules football! lol

I would make a Browns suck coin but with the record of my team I'd have to mint about 10,000 of them! :mellow:

David (Odyssey voyager) mention Colts??? An other team, right?? Aren't these pistols of the wild west in the cowboy movies??? I think the peacemaker was a colt! :mellow:

yes, the New Orleans Saints will now play the Indianapolis Colts in the final game of the season. this game is called the SuperBowl, and millions of Americans and others around the world will watch.

the Indianapolis Colts American football team is actually named after a young male horse or "colt", although the word "colt" is also the last name of the American, Samuel Colt, inventor of the famous firearm the "Colt Revolver".

Go Trojan Colts! :(

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

????? I won??? I almost found the correct score??? How did that happen??? :mellow:

Thank you so much!!! Oh boy... I still can not believe it!!!! Can you imagine if I was changing my guess???? that's why what is writen is writen! B)

Well the only things I know about the game is from the movies.... some guys are pushing the other team a guy is passing the ball (between his feet) to an standing guy who throws it to a guy who is running.. the defenders (probably) of the other team are trying to stop him (or kill him!!) by taking him down and then everybody is jumping on the guy who is down!!! :( Ok, I know I just KILLED the game... :huh:

CONGRATULATIONS NIKOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:):D:D